CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   HELP! 20x10 20x11 tires recommend with MRC (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=577932)

its_giooo1 06-30-2020 04:54 PM

HELP! 20x10 20x11 tires recommend with MRC
 
hello everyone,

im new to the forums. i just bought some new Stance Wheels SF07s 20x10 and 20x11. this is my first time buying new wheels and new tires with it. my question is, do i do 275/35 & 305/30? im stock height and with MAGRIDE. i heard you cant do 285/35 in the front. i really dont want to do any modification. or what do you guys recommend? hope yall can help me and thank you every much!

ajp 06-30-2020 06:22 PM

I have MRRs in the same size.

I'm using 275/35 (stock PZeros) and 305/35 (BF Goodrich) with no issues, with MRC.

its_giooo1 06-30-2020 10:38 PM

thanks for the info. no modification right? i kept reading that youll rub and wasnt sure! im new modding. also did you get a stabilatrack?

JT58 07-01-2020 09:22 AM

I have Stance wheels as well and love them. 20 X 10 square 275 35 20, offset of 23. They fit tight but fit. A little protrusion- 3 MM or so but love the looks and handling.

DrHolliday 07-01-2020 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JT58 (Post 10820874)
I have Stance wheels as well and love them. 20 X 10 square 275 35 20, offset of 23. They fit tight but fit. A little protrusion- 3 MM or so but love the looks and handling.

I would love to see some pics, I've been thinking about a square set up on mine either 275's or 285's.

ajp 07-01-2020 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by its_giooo1 (Post 10820672)
thanks for the info. no modification right? i kept reading that youll rub and wasnt sure! im new modding. also did you get a stabilatrack?

No mods and no errors, had them on for over a year now.

nancygrl 07-01-2020 11:31 AM

I got the RE980AS in 295/30-20 and 305/30-20 on my SS/1LE & love 'em. No clearance issues at all.

BenDiem 07-01-2020 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancygrl (Post 10820961)
I got the RE980AS in 295/30-20 and 305/30-20 on my SS/1LE & love 'em. No clearance issues at all.

^^^ Did you Mount the 295s on the front stock rim?
Iím looking at A/S tires for my 1SS 1LE...

TYIA/B

its_giooo1 07-01-2020 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JT58 (Post 10820874)
I have Stance wheels as well and love them. 20 X 10 square 275 35 20, offset of 23. They fit tight but fit. A little protrusion- 3 MM or so but love the looks and handling.

do you have mag ride?

its_giooo1 07-01-2020 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajp (Post 10820916)
No mods and no errors, had them on for over a year now.

i think im going with 275/35 then!

its_giooo1 07-02-2020 11:45 AM

Is the offset 23 and 43??

nancygrl 12-03-2020 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenDiem (Post 10821030)
^^^ Did you Mount the 295s on the front stock rim?
Iím looking at A/S tires for my 1SS 1LE...

TYIA/B

Yeppers on stock 1LE wheels.

kropscamaro16 12-03-2020 11:22 AM

2853020 3053020

WhiteMale 12-03-2020 12:28 PM

remember between tires 295/30 (or 35) isn't the same dimensionally...height and width. I think we've had discussions that some 295/30 will fit up front and some won't without a spacer.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.