CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   2017 Camaro Fest (VII) (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=184)
-   -   Camaro Fest VII - Official Announcement (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=479821)

Mr. Wyndham 01-07-2017 05:15 PM

Camaro Fest VII - Official Announcement

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 843375

We're THRILLED to announce that this year’s event, CamaroFest 7, will be hosted at Beech Bend Raceway in Bowling Green, KY. The event will be held on Friday, July 14 and Saturday, July 15. Camaros of all generations are encouraged to join the festivities. Firebirds and Corvettes are also welcome to attend!!

SAVE THE DATE!

We've been doing this since 2010...and Camaro fans will journey to the CamaroFest from all across the United States and Canada to celebrate their shared enthusiasm for the nameplate. You can expect to be able to participate in the special blend of motorsports and show activities to participate in or spectate:
-- Drag Racers will utilize Beech Bend’s ¼-mile length drag strip for bracket racing, heads up racing and informal passes.

-- A unique “CamaroCross” competition features an adapted autocross course suited to the high-power, rear-wheel drive Camaros.

-- A multi-generational Camaro Car Show pits 200 of the cleanest, and best designed enthusiast-owned cars in a competition of style.

-- The National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park will be available to register on Thursday, prior to the main event, for enthusiasts eager to test their skills at one of the newest and most technical road courses in the Nation.

-- Socialize with fellow Camaro owners from across the country, both familiar and new during the Meet'n Greet at the Host Hotel, and the famous "Parking Lot Party(s)".

-- Meet and Interact with members of the Camaro Team, from Chevrolet, and an up-close look at different vehicle displays.

-- Visit with event sponsors for consultations, sales, displays, and select on-site installations.
We have seen attendance numbers peak as high as 1000 cars, and even more people. It's an incredible sight to see...that many Camaros literally "take over" the town that we're in. You can't go to a gas station, restaurant, or convenient store, without running into another Camaro out on the road. :sm0:

We're also going to work very hard to organize a few other cool things, including a cruise through Bowling Green!

FURTHER INFORMATION:

HOTEL INFORMATION: We will post the host hotel information, overflow hotel information, as well as a group code on January 24th, 2017 at 9am cst. There will be just over 200 rooms reserved with a group discount code, so you'll want to check for that announcement to ensure you get a room close to the action!

MEMBERS: Check back in the coming days, we will have a website with ticketing and admissions information available.

NON-MEMBERS: We know you're reading this...You're welcome to come too! No additional charge!

VENDORS: If you are interested in attending, please contact: info@Camarofest.org for prices and other details.

NCM ROAD COURSE: Stay tuned for sign-up and pricing information. We will treat this just like last year...We'll plan on the short course initially, but if we meet the reserve for registrations for the Road course, we can expand to the full course. So blackmail your friends!!

Purchase your Wristbands here ----> www.CamaroFest.org

Attachment 883507

Twoblindsheep 01-07-2017 07:11 PM

this is great news!!! def will be around for that

VChula 01-07-2017 07:16 PM

I will again be making the drive from San Diego, CA!

SummitWhite1LE 01-07-2017 07:18 PM

Yes!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

imported_x1sniper3x 01-07-2017 07:18 PM

Very cool!!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Z/28Dan 01-07-2017 07:19 PM

Excellent.
:clap2:

Evil-Bee-NH 01-07-2017 07:21 PM

Very nice. Now to tell the boss i have ebola and won't be into work until july 18th....

RubyCamaro 01-07-2017 07:22 PM

Woo Hooo! Ruby will be there with bells on. Beware the SSlayer will be on the prowl!

xTOXICxDEATHx 01-07-2017 07:22 PM

Hell yeah bringing both car this year

Mr Twisty 01-07-2017 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH (Post 9493202)
Very nice. Now to tell the boss i have ebola and won't be into work until july 18th....

Maybe they should have an award for, "Best Excuse to Attend" I would think Ebola could get you at least an honorable mention :lol:

Mr. Wyndham 01-07-2017 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twoblindsheep (Post 9493172)
this is great news!!! def will be around for that

:thumbsup: :clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by VChula (Post 9493191)
I will again be making the drive from San Diego, CA!

That's fantastic!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SummitWhite1LE (Post 9493194)
Yes!

Quote:

Originally Posted by imported_x1sniper3x (Post 9493196)
Very cool!!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZL1Dan (Post 9493199)
Excellent.
:clap2:

:thumbsup: :headbang:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH (Post 9493202)

:laughabove: Ebola....nice choice of dramatic ailment...not new, but not too old...

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubyCamaro (Post 9493206)
Woo Hooo! Ruby will be there with bells on. Beware the SSlayer will be on the prowl!

:eyebulge: :happy0180:

Quote:

Originally Posted by xTOXICxDEATHx (Post 9493207)
Hell yeah bringing both car this year

:grouphug:

I'll be (with a little bit of luck) picking up my new ZL1 the Monday before this event...and attempting to put 1500 miles on it in preparation for that AWESOME NCM track day. :headbang:

jjbrooks700 01-07-2017 07:40 PM

I'll hopefully be back to test NCM with my new engine! She took the last one! Great news!

SummitWhite1LE 01-07-2017 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjbrooks700 (Post 9493234)
I'll hopefully be back to test NCM with my new engine! She took the last one! Great news!

I hope it goes better this year! I will be there this time for ncm

lawdog 01-07-2017 07:42 PM

See you there again !!!!!
Thanks for picking a great venue !