CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Autos For Sale / Wanted (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=279)
-   -   FS 2024 2SS CE (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=625129)

jfkheat 04-26-2024 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohsmily (Post 11421256)
It's not about respect, you fool. Rule 5 of the forum says no thread crapping. Also, move on, moron. If someone wants to pay it, they can. It's a for-sale thread, not a discussion thread, goon.

Since you mentioned the rules, you may want to take a minute to read rule #1.

2SS Capt 04-26-2024 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohsmily (Post 11421071)
Ignore these foolish clowns. I guess their mommies didn't teach them not to thread crap.

If you're not interested or you think something is priced too high, move on. Morons.

Quote:

It's not about respect, you fool. Rule 5 of the forum says no thread crapping. Also, move on, moron. If someone wants to pay it, they can. It's a for-sale thread, not a discussion thread, goon.

Maybe YOU should go read Rule #1...

Quote:

1) Respect & Be Helpful — By far, the most important rule here. Generations of GM enthusiasts have come together through a shared passion for the car and the community, so the golden rule applies: Treat others as you wish to be treated. This means no foul language, insults, or rude remarks towards other members.

Cardiak 04-26-2024 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohsmily (Post 11421071)
Ignore these foolish clowns. I guess their mommies didn't teach them not to thread crap.

If you're not interested or you think something is priced too high, move on. Morons.

All I said was "Yikes". Now keep it moving before you get your feelings hurt, keyboard warrior.

GreenZLE 04-26-2024 11:41 PM

Quote:

I couldnt care less. Once you reach this level of absurdity, especially being a completely brand noob, fire up the flamethrower.

JoeCamaro444 04-27-2024 12:19 AM

:popcorn:

Honestly, I’d like to see some photos of the Camaro.

mlee 04-27-2024 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfkheat (Post 11421263)
Since you mentioned the rules, you may want to take a minute to read rule #1.

:laughabove:
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenZLE (Post 11421246)
If it were someone with some history, I could see being polite.

A brand new member whos first post is an absurdly high and over priced car, no respect whatsoever.

^^^This^^^

Rule #5 doesn't apply... Flame on:smoking:

Sgtrod 04-27-2024 09:13 AM

Its made with real bits of panther…

JoeCamaro444 04-27-2024 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohsmily (Post 11421427)
Stupid suits you.

People should be able to ask their price, regardless if someone thinks it’s really high. The people that think it’s high, should just NOT BUY IT, or at most, say the price seems steep, but to give someone crap about it, in a thread they started, is pretty lame. That being said, if I’m the OP, I’m just going to completely ignore the rudeness. Rudeness is a weak person’s imitation of strength.

mlee 04-27-2024 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeCamaro444 (Post 11421474)
People should be able to ask their price, regardless if someone thinks it’s really high. The people that think it’s high, should just NOT BUY IT, or at most, say the price seems steep, but to give someone crap about it, in a thread they started, is pretty lame. That being said, if I’m the OP, I’m just going to completely ignore the rudeness. Rudeness is a weak person’s imitation of strength.

Absolutely 110% and I'm the first person who always stands up for this but when your 1st post is a FS thread all bets are off.

If you had to deal with all the scammers that come here with one post to sell something you'd have a different view too. No one should be allowed to post any sale items with NO forum history. Rarely do they ever come back to their threads anyway so not worried about hurting feelings

JoeCamaro444 04-27-2024 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 11421506)
Absolutely 110% and I'm the first person who always stands up for this but when your 1st post is a FS thread all bets are off.

If you had to deal with all the scammers that come here with one post to sell something you'd have a different view too. No one should be allowed to post any sale items with NO forum history. Rarely do they ever come back to their threads anyway so not worried about hurting feelings

Fair point. :happy0180:

SSE 4 2SS 04-27-2024 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 11421506)

Exactly...

JoeCamaro444 04-27-2024 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 11421518)
Exactly...

That had never crossed my mind. I just thought it was a steep price, but legitimate, with the OP’s original story and post. I have to say, I haven’t encountered any of the scams in here, like I do in my Facebook Camaro groups. If you have seen them in here, than I understand the responses. :thumb: