CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Sports Lounge (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   NFL off season bashing thread.... Duex (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200621)

arod55 04-27-2012 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS (Post 4871156)
Goodell is an ahole

I have to agree with your comments, Godell said that San Diego will never get another Super Bowl until they get a new stadium. He stated we do not have enough corperate box seats. He is only looking out for the fat cats, not the loyal fans. :mad0260:

arod55 04-27-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS (Post 4871779)
take some pics of the Cheerleaders

Here I am at the Chargers draft party in San Diego with a couple of cuties.:wub: Chargers finally get a great draft choice, lets see what happens tonight.

Inferno2SS 04-29-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom (Post 4874398)
Not a lot of surprises in the draft last night, exxcept for the Seahawks... Bruce Irvin? Sure, we needed a pass rusher, but this guy should have been a 2nd or 3rd round pick... Pete Carroll says he's known him for years, so I hope he can live up to expectations... and not get arrested anymore....

I think Irvin was a really good pick, he has a ton of upside.

PoorMansCamaro 05-01-2012 09:01 PM

lol, Jets are freaking retarded. Hey CJ, you seem to think the Jets will be good this year...what do you think about the wildcat package for tebow? I think it's just an excuse to put tebow in WHEN sanchez starts to struggle. And if they put tebow in when sanchez is in a groove, then sanchez will just get cold again. That's what happened in miami, when the dolphins were on a good drive, they would do a wildcat play, take out henne, and f*ck up the drive.

So many jets fans called the wildcat a gimmick when miami did them, and that the wildcat would never succeed. I guess it's the greatest thing to ever happen to the jets, huh? I know the jets have been using it once in a while, but a whole package for 1 player? psshh...right.

Get your fist pumps ready after the many FG's. Hope you have a kicker that can score a lot of points...

CJ Man 05-01-2012 10:21 PM

Tebow is just there to sell PSL's! People who don't know the jets have their assumptions, but tebow is just a replacement for brad smith! The jets ran the wildcat with him, a college quarterback turned wr/special team/specialty player. Is tebow more of a polarizing figure? Yes of course. Is a he a good football player? Yes. Is he a good qb? No!

The jets were a 8-8 team, who were old at wr, inconsistant run game because of inconsistant o-line play which had to enduRe injuries to their best player (mangold) and had Cory Baxter a rOokie center taking his spot because the regular back up was on iR. the defense had injuries to key players, and had a penchant for giving up 4th quarteR come backs because being old at key positions. Special teams seemed to muff every punt when lenord went down.

Did Sanchez struggle? Yes, did he show flashes of a great qb? Yes! Because of the factors above and one of the worst play callers in history (schottenhiemer) I give him a pass for last year! The draft seemed to address some of the issues too!

What's funny is a fin fan who's team didnt seem to improve anywhere and couldn't sign a key free agent or coach is laughing! No Run game (bush is a one hit wonder he'll be on I.r.) no qb , oh wait they have moore, garrard and tannehill! Two who were cut and shown the door by their last teams, and one who was inconsistent in big college games against not so strong opponents!

Oh wait they have joe philbin the O.C. For the packers that didn't call plays, and the coach who had Aaron Rodgers but is not credited for his development! That goes to Tom Clements the qb coach! They let go ove their one threat on offense (Marshall) and didn't replace him! The front office only went down hill after parcels left!

And your laughing at the jets! I'll fist pump the field goals, you can have j-lo, mark Anthony and the orange carpet! Because the funny thing is the only people who go to land shark/ sun life are pats and jets fan and the people who are more interested in the night club in the stadium then the team!

PoorMansCamaro 05-01-2012 10:43 PM

I'll tell you right now, you better hope Sparano isn't calling the plays...i'd wager that he's worse than shottenheimer. So i guess you need to give sanchez another pass this year.

And Garrard was hurt and out all of last year, and they got a high draft pick in Gabbart. Your OPINION on Bush is just that, OPINION. Who's to say he doesn't have a pro bowl year?

And just fyi, Philbin is the head coach of the dolphins. He already stated that he's no QB guru, and that he's trusting Mike Sherman and Zac Taylor to groom Tannehill. both of which coached him in college. So they know more about Tannehill than any other coach in the NFL, coaching a rookie qb. So saying philbin gets no credit for rodgers means jack squat since philbin isn't coaching tannehill.

j-lo, mark anthony and the orange carpet are better than sanchez. so i'll take them.

PoorMansCamaro 05-01-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

When asked what his involvement was in turning Rodgers from the 25th overall pick to Super Bowl MVP, Philbin answered, “I wouldn’t say a lot.” Philbin of course sat in on meetings with Rodgers and helped design the first 15 plays of each game, but didn’t have as much direct involvement with Rodgers as did other members of the Packers’ coaching staff.
Tom Clements was quarterbacks coach, and Tom did a fantastic job,” Philbin said. “I was in their meetings two or three times a week, but I kept my big mouth shut because I believed in Tom Clements. So I don’t want to sit here and take a lot of credit for Aaron Rodgers at all.”
There it is, straight from the horses mouth. It's just jets fans are looking for something, anything, to say about philbin going to miami, to discredit him. Show's class, and honesty that he gives props to the QB coach, who's supposed to be responsible for their QB. Makes sense...

and another quote, that i thought was funny...

Quote:

“They met at 7 and (Taylor) came back at 10 and said they were done,” Philbin said. “I said, ‘Gee, Zac, three hours and the kid knows the whole playbook. We might need to spend more time in coaches’ meetings if this is the problem. We’ve been here three months and the guy’s learned the offense in three hours.’”

2010 SSRS 05-01-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arod55 (Post 4877518)
Here I am at the Chargers draft party in San Diego with a couple of cuties.:wub: Chargers finally get a great draft choice, lets see what happens tonight.

Nice :thumbup:

CJ Man 05-01-2012 11:01 PM

Garrard was cut prior to being injured! No one was calling too! Thats why he didnt play!

Sparano had success his one year as playcaller in Dallas! Plus it helps when the O.C and coach agree with direction of the team.

How much of the tannehill pick do you really think was because of Sherman and Taylor? It was Stephen Ross' call and it was to apease a fan base that is frustrated with the direction of the orginization, because they care more about the orange carpet then the improvement of the team!

I bring philbin up because of he didn't coach up rodgers and didn't actually run the offense then what did he do? And how does that translate into a head coach candidate? Oh yeah they couldn't get one! Cowher? no! Harbaugh? No! Fisher? No! Did you know they flirted with Mangini too?

Reggie bush is more of a prediction then a opinion! He has been injured every year since he has been in the nfl!

Like I said I'll take Sanchez over anyone the fins put out there! I predict you will break out the paper bag avatar in week 4!

CJ Man 05-01-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aSSian (Post 4897997)
There it is, straight from the horses mouth. It's just jets fans are looking for something, anything, to say about philbin going to miami, to discredit him. Show's class, and honesty that he gives props to the QB coach, who's supposed to be responsible for their QB. Makes sense...

and another quote, that i thought was funny...

This was to reporters right? So he is talking to beat writers alot of who are questioning the pick, and he is talking up his QB? Rigggghhhhhhhhht!

PoorMansCamaro 05-01-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJ Man (Post 4898040)
Garrard was cut prior to being injured! No one was calling too! Thats why he didnt play!

Sparano had success his one year as playcaller in Dallas! Plus it helps when the O.C and coach agree with direction of the team.

How much of the tannehill pick do you really think was because of Sherman and Taylor? It was Stephen Ross' call and it was to apease a fan base that is frustrated with the direction of the orginization, because they care more about the orange carpet then the improvement of the team!

I bring philbin up because of he didn't coach up rodgers and didn't actually run the offense then what did he do? And how does that translate into a head coach candidate? Oh yeah they couldn't get one! Cowher? no! Harbaugh? No! Fisher? No! Did you know they flirted with Mangini too?

Reggie bush is more of a prediction then a opinion! He has been injured every year since he has been in the nfl!

Like I said I'll take Sanchez over anyone the fins put out there! I predict you will break out the paper bag avatar in week 4!

ummm, no. Garrard went to the pro bowl in 2010. and i believe 3 teams were interested in him, colts, miami, and one other. Garrard decided to sit out for a year and have surgery.

you are happy with a one year play caller, from 2009?:facepalm: Some people think the jets hired Sparano because he's a Parcell disciple, like Tannenbaum is. I mean, they couldn't find a better OC? really? :yikes:

I honestly think sherman was a huge reason they took tannehill. The dolphins could have filled way more seats, had they not low balled Matt Flynn...don't you think? Miami didn't want him, if they did, they would have paid for him. So there goes your theory of filling seats. :rolleyes:

Bush got a little banged up, but he still broke 1k yards. even with the crappy right side of the oline last year.

By week 4? I say dolphins are 2-2 after week 4, with a possibility of being 3-1:D

PoorMansCamaro 05-01-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJ Man (Post 4898053)
This was to reporters right? So he is talking to beat writers alot of who are questioning the pick, and he is talking up his QB? Rigggghhhhhhhhht!

no, he's answering questions from retard beat writers on turning tannehill into a Rodgers caliber qb. he's saying he didn't have much to do with rodgers, and that he believes it's the position coaches job to do that. Means he will let mike and zac take care of tannehill.

CJ Man 05-01-2012 11:57 PM

I'm tired of arguing! Let's wait until the season to continue more of this bickering!

Oh and coaches from the Parcells tree do pretty well! ;)

Fins suck!!!

Oh and since we both no 3ss will comment on our conversation I will say this too, lost super bowl blah blah blah! Spygate blah blah blah, screw Brady, screw Belichick and screw the pats!

Oh fins suck!

Eli manning is hosting snl?

And fins suck!!!!! Good night!

PoorMansCamaro 05-02-2012 12:18 AM

you asked for it, in the draft thread. just figured i would move the conversation into the right thread. lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJ Man (Post 4892135)
Damn! Let's talk about how the fins suck, Sanchez is overrated/pretty good, and how the pats cheat some more!

J-E-S-T suck suck suck!