CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=226)
-   -   2017 Camaro Full Pricing (w/ options/packages) - - Eff. Start of Model Year Prod. (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=449147)

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 07-25-2016 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retmil (Post 9222426)
Becky - could you tell me if the blade spoiler option for the 2SS is factory ordered or dealer installed option?
Thank you!!

5ZU -LPO, Body-color blade spoiler

Is not currently available on 2017 2SS.

It is only available on 2017 LT Models.

Becky

retmil 07-25-2016 04:41 PM

Thank you!

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 07-25-2016 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retmil (Post 9222478)
Thank you!

:thumbsup:

:beky:
Becky

Zosozeppelin 07-28-2016 09:16 AM

Hi Becky,

Forgive me if someone else has asked already, but I was curious about the 50th anniversary package. The price on the 2 LT is $2,595.00, but when I went on Chevrolet's website it added I think the Convenience and Lighting package (which I don't want because I don't want to run the price of the car up too high). Is it mandatory to have the C and L package on the car if I get the 50th anniversary package? I really like the appearance of the 50th, and I had planned on getting the RS package anyway, and I know that includes that. I don't plan on placing an order until the spring (I graduate in December so I need to build up my credit some and get a good down payment), but I'd like to know in advance!

Thank you!

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 07-28-2016 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zosozeppelin (Post 9226873)
Hi Becky,

Forgive me if someone else has asked already, but I was curious about the 50th anniversary package. The price on the 2 LT is $2,595.00, but when I went on Chevrolet's website it added I think the Convenience and Lighting package (which I don't want because I don't want to run the price of the car up too high). Is it mandatory to have the C and L package on the car if I get the 50th anniversary package? I really like the appearance of the 50th, and I had planned on getting the RS package anyway, and I know that includes that. I don't plan on placing an order until the spring (I graduate in December so I need to build up my credit some and get a good down payment), but I'd like to know in advance!

Thank you!

On 2LT ..with 50th Anniversary -
- Convenience and Lighting Package is required

Marty McFlew 09-17-2016 11:46 AM

Price Decrease Appears to be fake!

Looked at some base 1 SS's a month ago and got out the door pricing taxes and tags. Looked again 2 days ago and pricing all pretty much in the same ball park with little or no change! Not only that dealers acted like they had no clue on any price drop. And my estimates were detailed write ups!:mad: Its fake!!!! Get back to me when there is real change...Change I can believe in.

GroundhogSS 09-17-2016 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty McFlew (Post 9316218)
Looked at some base 1 SS's a month ago and got out the door pricing taxes and tags. Looked again 2 days ago and pricing all pretty much in the same ball park with little or no change! Not only that dealers acted like they had no clue on any price drop. And my estimates were detailed write ups!:mad: Its fake!!!! Get back to me when there is real change...Change I can believe in.

I think it was only the convertibles that got the price drop.

bigd1276 09-17-2016 04:49 PM

I've been looking at a few online over the past month or so and haven't seen any price reduction. Salesman seem to be clueless (as usual).