Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6

Phastek Performance

Random Group
in category Chevrolet Camaro (5th Generation) Green Camaro Fanatics
For all those Camaro fanatics that want green. 

No not Mopar green or puke green 

epic green rant.  vvv 

"I know that the Green Camaro Fanatics might be the minority in the...
For all those Camaro fanatics that want green. No not Mopar green or puke green epic green rant. vvv "I know that the Green Camaro Fanatics might be the minority in the overall swing of things, but the point still stands that if they offer a green, it should not be resemblant of the near-neon mopar green, nor should it be the light-pea-soup/baby-vomit green of the mustang. its should be a deep green, doesnt have to be dark, just deep. like a bowl of green jell-o that you can just fall into and love. I dont want a neon green camaro, or a too-far-on-the-yellow-side-of-the-spectrum green. I dont know, really. maybe GM has something "else" in mind for the green. I havent seen the Synergy green in person, so maybe it will look better than pictures and photochops. but camaro greens have been deep and passionate. just like our love for this car. and when I add my 2010 to my collection of green camaros, I dont want it standing out like a sore thumb." -...
View All Groups
Your Groups
You are not a member of any groups