#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Brutal SS

Phastek Performance

Conversation Between Brutal SS and PQ
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. PQ
    01-06-2012 10:55 AM
    PQ
    hahaha, Ya, I got really pissed the other day. Went out and the tire was completely flat. They've never really held air that well but every once in a while if the wheel sits in a certain position it will deflate faster than normal. So I made that sig in utter disgust. lol
  2. Brutal SS
    01-06-2012 03:40 AM
    Brutal SS
    I like what you've done to your signature pic. It is obviously a statement of disgust with those Savani wheels.
  3. Brutal SS
    10-06-2011 07:22 AM
    Brutal SS
    Thanks for the info PQ! In the meantime, I will consider your offer. Stay BRUTAL!
  4. PQ
    09-20-2011 02:42 PM
    PQ
    They are Savini SV-29s and if you click the link in my sig you'll see that I would NEVER .... EVER..... recomend Savini to anyone. They are beautiful wheels. But I had problems with vibration early on (fixed after sending them back to Savini 3 times) and the paint chips way too easy for my liking.

However, if you decide you like them too much to not take a chance then get ahold of NineBall on here and he can hook you up. Going to cost you around 5500.00 for the wheels only. Then tires and sensors would be another 1500.00 or so. It'll be no less than 7k brand new unless you find a deal. Tony (NineBall) will give you a quote. You can save a little money if you use your existing sensors but only like 250.00 or so.

I'm selling mine for 3k if you want some used ones. Tires, sensors, and wheels. Paint chipping and about 15k miles on them. Still about 65% tread life left. But they are damn good looking wheels. Paint can be fixed and have a damn good set of wheels.
  5. Brutal SS
    09-20-2011 02:30 PM
    Brutal SS
    Your rims are perfect man; exactly what I'm looking for! Would you be so kind to tell me what kind they are, size front and rear, etc. Thanks in advance bro! I'm a Bills fan too BTW,