#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Supercop29

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Conversation Between Supercop29 and TJ91
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. TJ91
    12-07-2009 01:28 PM
    TJ91
    That is pretty awesome! Hopfully you can get to use her as your vehicle soon. Still amazing though and IOM is the only way to go. Im on my way to becoming a Police officer soon so im excited but we dont have any way of ever using a personal vehicle. Dodge Chargers and Crown Vics are good enough for me, just cant wait to be out there. My test is schedualed for March
    I love Mustangs too, brother has a 05, i have my Camaro and my dad will be getting a chally next year. Cant wait to see them all on teh driveway, maybe with a marked dodge charger in the back with lights on!
  2. Supercop29
    12-06-2009 10:11 PM
    Supercop29
    In Oklahoma the sheriff can let you use your own car, the new sheriff where i was a reserve at told us no when he took office. So I've been trying to get on one other sheriff office that let you use your vehicle.... so the short version is NO it's not used it's just mine.
    I'm a police officer at a public school we may use it as show & tell but haven't yet. My son is a police officer at the school also and has a decked out Roush Mustang.... so we have fun.
    Sorry took so long been in Nebraska and just got back today!
  3. TJ91
    12-04-2009 12:21 AM
    TJ91
    Hey Supercop, ive come across your car twice now in different threads but im always asking myself the same question. SO i figured id just ask you.
    That beauty of yours, do you actually use that as an unmarked/undercover patrol car or is that just your personal car that you had "Copped" out for fun?
    That car is unbelievable btw