#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > mpsheedy

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Conversation Between mpsheedy and 3CamarosOnHand
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. 3CamarosOnHand
    10-10-2010 04:43 PM
    3CamarosOnHand
    Did you get your print yet???? It should have come by now.....
    Andy
  2. 3CamarosOnHand
    07-23-2010 05:51 PM
    3CamarosOnHand
    Hey mike lesleigh was busting your chops on the chevy camaro site i told her not too but when do women listen andy. ps go to the mainpage and then go down to the sub regional foroum and click on the NY NJ region and check out a club that Mclark10 (mark) and myself and a couple of others put together called UPSTATEC5 we had a get together last night and had ten cars pictures on site.
  3. 3CamarosOnHand
    07-18-2010 09:03 PM
    3CamarosOnHand
    Hey Mike just thought i would say hi and check in to see if the doctors made up there mind as to what to do about your back/hip Iam going to plan a road trip in september to bring the poster down .like i said i have family by you so my cousin and i might stay with his brother for a night. see you in september. canada in august 19th andy
  4. 3CamarosOnHand
    07-09-2010 08:47 PM
    3CamarosOnHand
    hey mike how are you feeling, whats the drs conclusion or dont they have one yet. take a look at the threads for sylvan beach under the ny section of the forum threads we had 7 altogether with only one incident mark (the guy with us at carlisle) caught the curb at the toll booth and chunked a wheel. we drew a crowd when all six pulled in from 7 to 930 when we left good times