Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > rtcat600man

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Conversation Between rtcat600man and adrianregla
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. adrianregla
    09-29-2016 02:21 AM
    adrianregla
    Thank you for your time and personal opinions, sounds good and hope that I can get all that stuff by next year and what about the 3.45 gear ratio on my v6 6mt? I was looking that are very cheap since v8 owners replace their gears. I Can get the 3.45 for 50 dlls and 20 dlls for the installation, is this a good idea or nah? Thank you
  2. adrianregla
    09-28-2016 06:22 PM
    adrianregla
    Hello, I am new at the forum and I was looking that you now good stuff about the LLT engines. I am owner of a 2010 synergy green camaro and I want to get upgrades for a low budget. I was looking that my 6MT can get a direct replacemente from a SS 6MT , and I wanted to know that if i can send my throttle body to a local shop to be ported in order to save a little of money, I also was looking for trifecta tune, pace setter long tube headers, ss stock midpipes, and the vmax iceolator. I am pretending to spend 1k at the much in engine and maybe later get suspension and then 2016 wheels. Thank you any recommendation will be considered.
    ...forgot to mention, already have axle back, and an air intake with rk ram scoop.