Phastek Performance

Conversation Between Want1 and Joe's_cool_1le
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Want1
    04-07-2018 10:15 AM
    Want1
    Hi Joe,
    Thanks for replying!
    I too have the 1LE. I'm planing on starting with just the Whipple, Injectors, HPFP and the voltage regulator - seems to be the right combo - and leave everything else stock I would be quite happy at around 600 hp to the wheels (For now, anyway).
    I know most people think it is stupid, but I do worry about the warranty, mainly because I can't do any of the work myself, so... But I'm just gonna go for it!
    Thanks again for all your help, and I'll keep you posted!
    Andre
  2. Joe's_cool_1le
    04-07-2018 09:40 AM
    Joe's_cool_1le
    Ah.. Just saw this. My initial build was just the Whipple, headers, exhaust, Rotofab CAI, and one size smaller pulley 3.375. The car was just at 600 to the wheels with a custom tune. I have the 1LE so it does have the LT4 LPFP in the tank but it didn't have the LT4 injectors or HPFP. I've seen a guy on here pushing well into the 700's with no issues. I did have to rebuild my engine because of the Ring Land failures that I mentioned but I look to be the exception to the rule. I also did A LOT of long pulls and drove it like I stole it all the time. Car had 3k miles on it before the upgrades and then 14k when it popped. Good luck with your build and don't hesitate to ask me any questions. PS didn't see this message because it came as a visitor message vs a normal private message for some reason.
    Joe
  3. Want1
    04-05-2018 01:02 PM
    Want1
    Hi Joe,
    Just perusing the forum about the Whipple Supercharger and found you in a lot of posts...
    I am about to get a whipple and would like to pick you brain:
    Did you upgrade the injectors and fuel pump to the LT4 ones?
    And if not, any problems? What is the highest hp and tq you can get without hurting the internals (pistons)?

Thanks in advance,
    Andre