#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Supercamaro64

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Conversation Between Supercamaro64 and Bulldogwinters
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Supercamaro64
    08-01-2010 04:51 PM
    Supercamaro64
    well, my car is quite rusty, so that kinda contributed to it breaking, but still. and i was hoping to upgrade, but i gotta find something in my price range, and im not exactly rollin in cash lol. but almost anything would be an upgrade, cuz whoever had my car before me F^#*ed up the exhaust system. the whole thing had been redone, and badly lol. so i just want a catback(im thinkin Magnaflow) system. looks good, sounds good, usually not the most expensive out there. which is good
  2. Bulldogwinters
    07-20-2010 01:41 PM
    Bulldogwinters
    Man I would be Pissed!! it's really not that hard to give people space when you're driving, some people are just impatient i guess . It obviously doesn't take much to break those exhaust hangers. So you basically just want a replacement exhaust? you're not trying to go all out and upgrade?
  3. Supercamaro64
    07-19-2010 09:32 PM
    Supercamaro64
    ok so kinda strange(and long) story- i was goin down main street in my town, and some idiot in a truck starts tailgating me. then i came to a red light, and obviously, slowed down. his truck was so low and close to my car that he bumps my exhaust tip(which WAS about 5 in. from my bumper), and i hear a crack. the light turns, i start goin slow, to pull over to see what cracked. the guy in the truck turned. all of a sudden, i hear a crash, and i look in my mirror to see my $30 tip(to me, thats a lot of money) fly off and get hit by a semi. when i pull over, i see my whole exhaust system is hanging off my car. a bracket broke and the pipe broke off the block. it wouldnt have been so bad if i wasnt in a hurry, but me and a friend were goin to a job interview, so i had to call him to come pick me up while my dad stayed with my car till i got back, cuz i dont let anyone but me work on her lol. but i have to be careful wen im driving, cuz i need a muffler in WI, so i gotta watch for cops.
  4. Bulldogwinters
    07-17-2010 03:02 PM
    Bulldogwinters
    How did you manage to tear all of your exhaust off man?? lol
  5. Supercamaro64
    06-17-2010 05:52 PM
    Supercamaro64
    yea man, the Berly was the same option level as the RS. in 78 they started using "Berlinetta" instead of "LT" and they switched back to the RS designation after 86. they cut off production of the Berlys halfway through that year, and only sold 45xx. and i have one lol
  6. Bulldogwinters
    06-14-2010 11:00 PM
    Bulldogwinters
    Hey man, I don't know much about 3rd gen camaros... is a berlinetta sorta like an RS?? or am I completely off? haha