Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > JANNETTYRACING

Bigwormgraphix

Conversation Between JANNETTYRACING and JooktheSnooke
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. JANNETTYRACING
    09-25-2018 12:08 PM
    JANNETTYRACING
    Yes no need for a dyno if you log and send it to me.
  2. JooktheSnooke
    09-25-2018 10:15 AM
    JooktheSnooke
    would this tune you give me be the only tune i need or would that only be to drive the car to be able to take it to a dyno? also if i dont tune the car right now, is it safe to drive the car as is and just bring it somewhere to get tuned? lastly would i have to buy the sct x4 device to upload this tune you send me? appreciate the help
  3. JANNETTYRACING
    09-25-2018 08:47 AM
    JANNETTYRACING
    The proper tool for filling the block is a vacuum bleed coolant tool.
    I can remote tune your car via the SCT X4 device over email. tedj@jannettyracing.com
  4. JooktheSnooke
    09-24-2018 07:55 AM
    JooktheSnooke
    how can i get a tune before i start the car? i would need someone to come to my house with a computer? also this might be a stupid question but when i was doing the work the engine block was drained of all its fluids. is there a bleeder on the block to remove the air and allow the new anti freeze to get into the block? i filled the radiator but i dont think the coolent is flowing
  5. JooktheSnooke
    09-24-2018 07:50 AM
    JooktheSnooke
    thank you for the reply. i found the issue thanks to help form the folks on here. i had the drivers side coil harness plugged in backwards. flipped it around and everything sounds nice.
  6. JANNETTYRACING
    09-24-2018 07:11 AM
    JANNETTYRACING
    best to contact me directly 203-753-7223 Likely you have wiring problem like grounds not connected but you need a tune before you start the car.
  7. JooktheSnooke
    09-23-2018 02:11 AM
    JooktheSnooke
    hi Ted
    i was told to reach out to you
    did a cam install in my ls3. The cam is texas speed stage 2, 229/244 .629"/.615" . I also installed a new oil pump, timing chain and sprocket, lifters, push rods, valve springs, rockerarm trunion upgrade, heads cnc ported, spark plugs, and LT headers. When i went to start the motor for the first time, it was misfiring a lot through the exhaust. it sounds like gun shots. The check engine light came on with code P0300 (multiple cylinder misfire) after this happened, i removed all the spark plugs and found them to all be soiled except for cylinder # 1 & 5. I checked compression on all of the cylinders, they were all at 190 psi except for 1 &5, they were at 170 psi. after doing that i checked for spark on all coils, spark plugs, and spark plug wires. Fuel injectors were also good, because i made sure they all sprayed duing the cam install. I am not sure why this is happening. Any advice would be greatly appreciated