#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > KILLA BEE

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Conversation Between KILLA BEE and Rock It
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Rock It
    02-13-2015 11:10 AM
    Rock It
    KILLA, did you ever decide to force induction your 6 cyl or are you going to get an 8 ?
  2. Rock It
    10-21-2014 03:28 PM
    Rock It
    Hey Killa ! when you get your Vitesse t/c, the trick to getting the harness apart isnt like the directions. you will see a grey U shaped clip. lift/slide that up. it will move about 1/8 th inch. i was getting frustrated and actually removed it. so i dont know if from where you lift it that 1/8 th inch just push in the middle of that clip and pull the harness apart. for sure if you remove and push where the middle of it was, it will come apart... the rest is super easy... you will LOVE it.... i need new tires ! LOL
  3. Rock It
    10-17-2014 08:46 AM
    Rock It
    Killa, you crack me up.... my neice has a v8 and it was crazy how much more torque it has.... the throttle controler isnt going to do quite that but its is a definate difference especially off the line. thanks for friending me, never had that happen on an internet forum.... Don
  4. Rock It
    10-16-2014 09:46 AM
    Rock It
    Hey KILLA ! put the throttel controler on your car... it definatly "woke the inner beats" as one person said... noticable difference off the line....