Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > TAG UR IT

AWE Tuning

Conversation Between TAG UR IT and Mark A Collier Sr
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. TAG UR IT
    12-10-2011 02:51 PM
    TAG UR IT
    See...that's just it. No Mod can do a PERMENANT delete of a thread w/out it still showing up as deleted where a mod can see it. When we delete something, members can't see it...but we still can just in case we deleted something by mistake. It's just not anywhere....like totally gone. I have no idea how it happened and no mod can do what was just done. Either Tran did something or.... heck....I don't know!
  2. Mark A Collier Sr
    12-09-2011 05:32 PM
    Mark A Collier Sr
    Thanks Tag but it is GONE. It was two years old. I guess another Mod deleted the whole thing instread of just that post by BATMANs.
  3. TAG UR IT
    12-09-2011 10:18 AM
    TAG UR IT
    I don't even see that thread? I checked all threads started by you...weird. Is it still there? Do you have a link? I'm happy to help out, but ....kinda lost!
  4. Mark A Collier Sr
    12-08-2011 10:04 PM
    Mark A Collier Sr
    Hey Tag, Will you please go to my thread "Day of Rememberence" and remove that video that BATMANs posted? It is nothing but cussing and screaming and I don't want people linking me with that kind of stuff. Thank you. Mark