#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > bub

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Conversation Between bub and jschuler
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. jschuler
    08-23-2009 08:29 AM
    jschuler
    It was nice meeting you and your son! And I also enjoyed drooling over your car I locked down my order Friday the 14th, actually, but I probably said 'last friday' not thinking about which one I was referring to. I agree, it is funny how they started out saying November. I think they've been given more allocations since then. Mine is supposedly going to be in the next batch built. Too bad I don't know when that is However, I'm going to stay positive and hope for September! Can't wait to meet up with the Kansas City people!
  2. bub
    08-23-2009 07:18 AM
    bub
    It was nice meeting and talking with you yesterday at the Cars in the Park show in Shawnee.

I'll stay tuned on your order...as it shouldn't be much longer now and you will have your 2LT.

I understand what you meant now by ordering your car yesterday for September delivery. That had left me a little confused.

I see now that you had pre-ordered (1100) in early June, but just now locked it down on the 20th. Almost the same time I placed my original Victory Red 2LT M6 pre-order with Superior. Mine was like 6/8...but as you know, I got tired of waiting and bought my black 1LT M6 off the lot from McCarthy 7/19. It had set there for a sum total of like 4 days.

Interesting that they are now saying September (vs. November) for delivery that they were conservatively quoting me at the pre-order time back in June.

We all need to have a KC get together once you get your car!

I've spotted at least a half dozen or so other KC area people here on the Forum.

-CKB