Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > buzzy56

Bigwormgraphix

Conversation Between buzzy56 and daffyleigh
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. buzzy56
    12-13-2009 08:56 PM
    buzzy56
    I tried to respond to your message and the response showed on my end.When I went back to it later only your message showed.So I came here to let you know that I was not ignoring you.Oh yea!It is great.I picked mine up 11/18/09.Took it out and broke it in a bit 452 miles and a side trip to Indiana.Had been debating for months and finally said the heck with and found one at a dealer that just came in with every option I was going to order on it.She's a a beauty allright.Put into hibernation last week as the snow came.She covered up in the garage and I get her out in the driveway every two weeks between snow storms and run her.You are lucky that you live in Georgia so you will get more road time than I will.But I will make up for it in the summer.well I get out of here nice messaging with you.I am new at this on this forum as you can tell.talk to you some other time. Bob
  2. daffyleigh
    12-13-2009 07:28 PM
    daffyleigh
    I got mine last Wednesday...don't you just love it. We have twins...i am in georgia how bout you?