Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Camaricopa

AWE Tuning

Conversation Between Camaricopa and Betblak
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Camaricopa
    07-02-2010 11:20 PM
    Camaricopa
    Saw the explorer roll and stopped to help.

The mods are taking longer than expected. Sent my rims out to get Powder Coated and there telling me now that they won't have them ready till next wednesday. Ended up working Sat and Sun. last week. So this weekend I will be doing CAI, DiabloSport Tune, Axle Back exhaust, Suspension Kit (Dropping it an inch and adding beafier sway bars). Also got the Orange Halo/Fog rings installed (still waiting on the remote to show up) but they look pretty cool, just a b%#&h to install. Hopefully I'll have it all done by time the rims are done. It's been tuff not driving it.

Small world continued- Ran into your wife at Adventureland Preschool while we were picking up our kids.

What mods have you done or have planned for the future? Did you purchase with the Ground effects or did you install?
  2. Betblak
    07-01-2010 04:00 PM
    Betblak
    Yep that was me. I never asked how you ended up in the dirt median that day.

So what kind of upgrades are you doing?
  3. Camaricopa
    06-19-2010 08:16 PM
    Camaricopa
    Just saw the Congrats you gave, Thanks. I'm about 100% sure your the guy that I had the quick conversation at 347/Smith Enke. Unless there is still "another" black W/IO Interior in Maricopa. Haven't made it to the Tuesday Car show yet but hopefully will be there next Tuesday. Camaro will be on blocks in the garage this week getting some upgrades.