#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > SS Mike

Bigwormgraphix

Conversation Between SS Mike and ddunerider
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
  1. ddunerider
    04-14-2010 10:36 AM
    ddunerider
    Good did want to go the big house to see ya.A wide body now...Cool Yea ric likes to keep his car hidden from the rain,snow'clouds,sunny skys,wind,fog.....lol but he relly does have a camaro!!
  2. SS Mike
    04-13-2010 07:38 PM
    SS Mike
    Hahaha, nope not in jail, yet!! Just bee travelin with the car crew showin and stuff. Went to SF a month ago, goin to San Mateo in a couple weeks, Vegas in May, then getting ready for SEMA again! Hopefully my widebody project will be done by then, we'll see. How have you been? Still haven't seen Rick's car, I think that's pretty ridiculous!!
  3. ddunerider
    04-12-2010 06:17 PM
    ddunerider
    Mike when you comming around again did that fast camareo puy you in Jail!!lol
  4. SS Mike
    02-19-2010 05:44 PM
    SS Mike
    Oh Don, always the jokester! Have you seen your buddy RJ's new car!? How is Rick doin by the way. I STILL haven't seen his car. Can we please get together sometime soon!? You have my number give me a call! I will let you know if I find anyone looking for a stock exhaust, or two
  5. ddunerider
    02-19-2010 05:23 PM
    ddunerider
    Lol...Dude forget it pulling I'm your chain...I put a Flowmaster cat-Back on it the car sounds funking bitchen!!Rick also installed the they same one so now I have Two in the back of my truck.So I remmberd when you ask so I thought someone you might knowthat Might need one ? Trying to make some money to buy a intake..
  6. SS Mike
    02-18-2010 06:44 PM
    SS Mike
    Now I'm just confused! You confuse me sir!
  7. ddunerider
    02-18-2010 04:41 PM
    ddunerider
    HAHAHAH So were is my exhaust??? Did you give it to someone ...I have been waiting...
  8. SS Mike
    02-18-2010 03:32 PM
    SS Mike
    Haha, I was messing with you, Mr. Take Things Too Seriously! I ended up not needing the stock exhaust anyway. I did not need to run a stock exhaust when I got the S/C put on. I don't know if they have any use for any, but I will ask. What exhaust did you end up going with?
  9. ddunerider
    02-17-2010 08:01 PM
    ddunerider
    Well now I have two sitting in my back yard !!....Mike its all about timeing my freind.Just asking but nevermine Mr. Bitter.
  10. SS Mike
    02-17-2010 07:10 PM
    SS Mike
    Oh NOW you wanna get rid of your stock system. What about when I NEEDED it!!!??