#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > HOJO

AWE Tuning

Conversation Between HOJO and acammer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. acammer
    05-31-2023 07:57 AM
    acammer
    Hey HOJO. The answer is no, and yes. I have never found a way where you can adjust the competition mode launch limiter. Typically, you would not use competitive mode at the drag strip, you want all the "nannies" off (7 second long press and hold on the traction control button). With everything off, there is still a limiter that will hold the RPM to 5,000rpm, which may not be enough for a stick shift car. This limiter is based on wheel speed. This can be changed with HPTuners. I actually have a decent video example with a screenshot of the table.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dI6dW2uHGw

Let me know if you have additional questions.
  2. HOJO
    05-23-2023 12:59 PM
    HOJO
    Cammer, have a quick question I hope you can help me with. But first I'd like to thank you for the knowledge you share with all of us on the forum.
    Question is this, going to be taking my car to the strip. Is there a way to get around the RPM limiter in comp mode. meaning I need to launch at a higher RPM than the computer will allow or the car bogs and stumbles. Not sure if there is an adjustment in the computer or not, how to you manage this, is there a way to adjust this in the tune somewhere?