Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > WLKXFTH

Phastek Performance

Conversation Between WLKXFTH and azamazonqueen
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. WLKXFTH
    01-02-2010 11:30 PM
    WLKXFTH
    Hi there, are you enjoying your new baby? Funny, my hubby and I seen a RR w/ black stripes today at Camino De Oeste and Cortaro, same thing, I was waving like a crazy woman out the window.....AND NOTHING!!! Its gonna take alot of work for these people to come around. Dont they realize that we all drive the most amazing car around? =-) Ive been watching for you! Havent seen you yet. We actually live north of Linda Vista off of Camino De Oeste and Oasis, do you know where thats at?
  2. azamazonqueen
    01-01-2010 10:55 PM
    azamazonqueen
    That is great Lisa! I actually know some people in there--I actually drove the new one through there on Wednesday to pick someone up.

And I know what you mean--I saw someone in a RR with black stripes and waved and got nothing going up La Cholla to Overton. Oh well. We'll keep working on them
  3. WLKXFTH
    12-29-2009 07:22 PM
    WLKXFTH
    Congrats Cheryl, my name is Lisa, I cant wait to see you driving around. We live at Camino De Oeste and Linda Vista area, so we are pretty close...should see alot of each other =-) I always get sooo excited when I see another camaro, but I hate when the other driver doesn't show the same excitement!