Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > 25thanniversary

Phastek Performance

Conversation Between 25thanniversary and bossbunny
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. 25thanniversary
    05-25-2009 12:14 AM
    25thanniversary
    nice you meet you and i hope you do get you v6 camaro i am getting one but in a year or 2 when there alot cheaper. and yes the camaro's are nicer than the challenger looks an performance wise.
  2. bossbunny
    05-22-2009 10:03 PM
    bossbunny
    I am Jaren but everyone calls me Rabbit. I have been driving my free car for five years and I have to buy my next car since it's getting old. And I originally wanted a challenger becauseni wasn't aware they were making a V6 camaro. And I immediatly changed my plan when I found out. Both of my brothers in law are camaro guys and they are just fun cars. And quite kick ass looking.
    My bf thinks I am camaro obsessed but i think he is glad I am getting something that is American and muscle. He is an old truck fan.
    That is REALLY cool that y'all used it at your wedding. I would die, a camaro and a wedding would be a perfect day! Ha. I might have to use my camy when I finally tie the knot.
  3. 25thanniversary
    05-22-2009 09:53 PM
    25thanniversary
    Thanks for adding me as your friend I am bobby by the way. she loves my car because when we got married we used the car as our limo. but she also loves the new one she wants one but we are planning to get a used one.
  4. bossbunny
    05-22-2009 09:39 PM
    bossbunny
    Ha. It's a habit for me to nick name things. Camy I like. Maro I don't. When I have my own camaro I am sure it will have a name and a nick name also.
    Is your wife yay or nay for your camaro?
  5. 25thanniversary
    05-22-2009 02:02 PM
    25thanniversary
    that's funny my wife calls my 92 camaro the same thing i keep telling her it sounds kinda gay for me lol
  6. bossbunny
    05-22-2009 08:29 AM
    bossbunny
    Haha. Yeah I just kinda picked it up. My bf says "a camy is an undershirt". When people call it Maro I think that is weird. Lol
  7. 25thanniversary
    05-22-2009 02:52 AM
    25thanniversary
    let me guess you call the camaro camy