Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > hightower

Phastek Performance

Conversation Between hightower and knitetrain05
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. knitetrain05
    02-27-2012 05:08 PM
    knitetrain05
    Check this out. I got one. Its cool protection and its keeping it orignal. Tom
    http://www.jegs.com/i/FilterMAG/384/RA300/10002/-1
  2. knitetrain05
    01-28-2012 01:43 PM
    knitetrain05
    No dice Thanks anyway
  3. hightower
    01-27-2012 07:10 PM
    hightower
    Tom,
    Try approaching your car from the front and hit the lock/unlock button. You should be able to see your fogs/DRLs then. Like you I do not have the fog light icon nor can I depress the switch. I think they changed this from the 2010-2011 model for the 2012 models like we have.
    Also, the fogs/DRLs will only run in the daytime. Maybe this is new for for the 5th gen camaro this year in 2012. I think their purpose this year is more of a Daily Running Light (DRL) as opposed to being a fog light. So far I have yet to find a way to activate them manually, other than the lock/unlock button. They should run in the daytime though, and if you go with P13W HID bulbs you will see how much better they look compared to any other camaro with standard fogs/DRLs.

Hope that helped,
    Chip
  4. knitetrain05
    01-27-2012 06:40 PM
    knitetrain05
    I see your fog lamps work. Mine do not. Im not sure if there is a problem with my car or they do not work due to the high discharge head lamps being installed (See manual). On your light switch, Do you have the fog lamp icon printed on it? are you able to depress the button/switch for your fog lamps? I can't on mine nor do I have the imprinted icon on the switch. I know in order for the fog lights to work, The key needs to be in the run start position. Your opinion please? Thank you. Tom