Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Juiced1

Phastek Performance

Conversation Between Juiced1 and cplhester
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. cplhester
    11-02-2013 08:46 PM
    cplhester
    Email me at cplhester@yahoo.com with prices please.
  2. cplhester
    11-02-2013 08:46 PM
    cplhester
    Can you work up a price on the high flow cats and the mbrp catback? I'm military if you offer military discounts. Also shipping would be to 74403. That's not gonna throw a CEL with those high flow cats is it?
  3. Juiced1
    11-02-2013 06:41 PM
    Juiced1
    The manual system is one of the more aggressive systems on the market. It's just a couple of resonated style mufflers so once they break in I think you would be very happy. Another option to add some volume would be a set of high flow cats. Teamed up with the MBRP catback you would get one killer rumble without adding headers
  4. cplhester
    11-02-2013 05:07 PM
    cplhester
    I dont want to do headers as I do not wish to lose my warranty. My buddy has a 2011 Mustang 5.0 with the MBRP race series catback. I dont expect his exhaust note I would just like the volume. I really liked the flowmaster just wasnt loud enough
  5. Juiced1
    11-02-2013 01:01 PM
    Juiced1
    The MBRP catback is pretty aggressive. I is probably a bit louder then your Flowmaster system but if you want a real loud set up you'll need to get rid of the factory manifolds and cats. You'd be better off spending the cash on a set of long tube headers that will not only give you the volume you're looking for but also the horsepower!