#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > JANNETTYRACING

Bigwormgraphix

Conversation Between JANNETTYRACING and wildcatjake
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. JANNETTYRACING
    12-17-2009 07:34 AM
    JANNETTYRACING
    You won't need my tuning until you get your heads and cam, which I can provide you with by the way we have CNC ported LS3 Heads and Comp Cams Custom Grinds.

At that point it will depend on where you bought your parts, LOL, I usually get 300.00 for a complete custom tune via email.

Did you decide on a Predator or Trinity, if you going to custom tune I suggest the Trinity because it accepts O2 input for data logging and tuning.

I have been selling the Trinity for 599.00 with one free tune, I have 2 left on that deal.

Ted.
  2. wildcatjake
    12-16-2009 04:53 PM
    wildcatjake
    Sounds good Ted. What kind of pricing am I looking at for the Predator setup with your tuning? I'll also be adding more mods in the future, so I would like to know what costs you would have to modify the tune if I add LT's, cam, etc.

Thanks again!

Jake
  3. JANNETTYRACING
    12-16-2009 02:03 PM
    JANNETTYRACING
    Yes I do, it is from Diablosport, Both the Predator and the Trinity can do exactly what your X3 can do, and I can remote tune your car through email.
  4. wildcatjake
    12-16-2009 12:25 PM
    wildcatjake
    Hi there Ted. I have been looking into tuning software for my SS M6, and I have a question about getting a custom-tuned handheld. I have an SCT X3 on my 2007 Silverado that i really like, as I can choose between 3 tunes or return it to stock if i have any dealer work. Do you guys have anything like that available for the Camaro? I don't like the generic handheld tunes, but loading custom tunes on a handheld has a lot of appeal.

Thanks!