Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > TAG UR IT

AWE Tuning

Conversation Between TAG UR IT and kingsnakes2LT
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. TAG UR IT
    08-18-2010 12:42 AM
    TAG UR IT
    Quoted directly from Scott yesterday.

we are sending numbers over to Camaro White Book - and when we do I'll try to break some of them down.........a matter of time getting to it......
  2. kingsnakes2LT
    08-17-2010 07:31 PM
    kingsnakes2LT
    Tag,
    Any luck trying to find the e-mail from Scott?
    There are many people on Camaro5 trying to find where their car is in the production mix.
    Thanks!
  3. kingsnakes2LT
    08-15-2010 08:37 AM
    kingsnakes2LT
    Please do, and please post it up as a sticky for a while so all ABM owners can find it easily. I am disappointed that production ended more than six months ago and Camaro5 members are still looking for the official word on the number of ABM.
    Thanks for your help.
  4. TAG UR IT
    08-15-2010 01:39 AM
    TAG UR IT
    I swear Scott Settlemire already posted the final numbers. Did they not get posted up??? I got them in an email from him a month ago or so... I'll go back and see if I can find the email.
  5. kingsnakes2LT
    08-14-2010 09:03 PM
    kingsnakes2LT
    Hello TAG!!

I am trying to find out how CAMARO5 can get someone from GM to post an announcement with all the official production numbers for the Aqua Blue Metalic Camaro. All cars, all exports, all trim/option combinations. Basically the total number of ABM in the world.
    We ABM owners LOVE our cars, and most of us LOVE Camaro5. That's why the Aqua Blue Metalic Color thread is one of the largest threads on Camaro5. Please help us find out what the official production number is by helping us to get an official GM announcement.
    Thanks!
    Kingsnake
  6. kingsnakes2LT
    11-01-2009 06:28 PM
    kingsnakes2LT
    Ya! I like it. My numbers are stiched on, not screen print. I found it on a Chinese website for $29.95.
    Post a pic of yours I like to compare the color.
  7. TAG UR IT
    11-01-2009 05:12 PM
    TAG UR IT
    Not sure. Out of every single round of shirts we've done, this last round was the FIRST time I've been out of the loop. I'd recommend PM'ing Al or sending him an email to see if he has any left over.

I can't BELIEVE how well the shirts took off! Man...and if we were doing shirts for a profit??? Holy cow....

We've sold well over a thousand shirts now... Incredible. Yeah...just email/PM him and he'll let you know what's up. I'm sure he's ordered extras by now. Probably a few left over.
  8. kingsnakes2LT
    11-01-2009 04:38 PM
    kingsnakes2LT
    Hey Tag!
    Sorry for the dumb question, but any chance of ordering the Camaro5 Apparel again soon.
    I saw the posts about ordering the L/S Shirts and Sweatshirts but I was asleep at the wheel. Now, I would love to have some of the gear, Any chance?