#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > WAY2FAST

Bigwormgraphix

Conversation Between WAY2FAST and NeedMyFix
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. WAY2FAST
    06-29-2009 08:45 AM
    WAY2FAST
    Hi I see you got your car! Awesome! Beautiful!! It looks like those pictures you posted are in somers point! I didn't know you were so local. Did I see you on Friday going down English Creek? If so, that is the first time I have ever seen one "in the wild". Was that you?
  2. NeedMyFix
    02-26-2009 08:33 PM
    NeedMyFix
    Someone told me you also ordered from Perry Egan in Ocean City, NJ. Well, That makes 3 of his at least 4 orders, camaro5 members...pretty cool.
    Anyway, I'm number 3 on the allotment list, which are you? Is your Salesman Wayne Seberry? I was talking with Ellwynx who is currenly number one(luck Bastard!!!)

Have you been able to get any important stuff out of either Dave Perry or wayne?
    Would like to know if they got any consensus for March where they can actually order a few nice Camaros for us!!

I'm trying to be as patient as possible...buts its pretty hard!!! Let me know if you hear anything coming out of Perry Egan and Ill do the same if I hear anything.....Hope we're all cruising in our own SS's soon!!!!