Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CruznSS

AWE Tuning

Conversation Between CruznSS and BAD DAB
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. BAD DAB
    04-22-2013 08:26 PM
    BAD DAB
    Hey Mark what's up? Looks like you guys had a good time at Watkins Glen. Are you guys going to the Super Chevy Show this year? Are you going to be able to make the BassProShops Meet and Greet this year?
  2. BAD DAB
    04-18-2012 09:12 PM
    BAD DAB
    Hey Cruzn, I under estimated the turn out for my event. Looks like the turn out is going to be good. So everything is good with the BassProShop event and a no go on the VCC event. Tell your guys I was afraid of not having a good turn out because of the VCC event but I was wrong. Sorry for any misunderstanding. Please tell your guys for me-Thanks and I will PM you my Phone # to clear up everything.
  3. BAD DAB
    04-16-2012 01:10 PM
    BAD DAB
    Hey Cruzn, due to the VA Camaro Club having an event in Fredericksburg on the 12th of May. It looks like turn out for our event will be low. How would you feel about still meeting at the BassProShop at 9:00am and caravaning to the VCC event?
  4. BAD DAB
    03-12-2012 05:36 PM
    BAD DAB
    Hey Cruzzn, the Richmond area meet and greet is on for May 12th at the Bass Pro Shops in Ashland VA at 10am to 2pm
  5. BAD DAB
    03-10-2012 11:02 AM
    BAD DAB
    Hey Cruzn, whats up. Still waiting for an answer from bass pro shops. I've even applied to a back up place. I have a question. Do the vendors at Camaro fest have really good deals. The reason I ask is I want to buy a C.A.I. intake. Would it be worth it to wait and purchase it at Camaro fest?
    Thanks, Jus1dab
  6. BAD DAB
    08-13-2011 06:33 PM
    BAD DAB
    Hey cruzz, I see you made the big time. I just saw your ride in the latest issues of camaro magazine.
  7. BAD DAB
    07-29-2011 01:53 PM
    BAD DAB
    Whoa! I thought I was catching up with you on the mods. You have taken your game to another level. lol You can see my mods in my photo album. Can't wait to hear what your car sounds like.
  8. BAD DAB
    07-25-2011 08:36 PM
    BAD DAB
    Hey Cruzz, whats up. I may be going to the HRCC event this weekend. If you are going, look me up. I've made some nice mod since the last time you saw me at the Bass Pro Shop in Ashland.