#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Number 3

Phastek Performance

Conversation Between Number 3 and mglumske
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Number 3
    03-23-2009 09:30 PM
    Number 3
    I will say the car my wife is driving (2SS) looks really nice with the grey. I'd like to see it with the grey acrylic panels instead of the base cloth, which is how the early CTF cars were built. I don't think it is a bad choice at all. But the all black interior in Number 3 (Cloth 1LT) also looks great also. I don't think you can make a wrong choice between either of those two.
  2. mglumske
    03-23-2009 09:03 PM
    mglumske
    Thanks for the info..
    I am so anxous for the Cyber gray to off of contraints. If I have change colors, I'm going with the Victory red. Probably would keep the gray interior with either exterior. Being you have seen the "real thing", would you agree??
    Mark
  3. Number 3
    03-23-2009 07:22 PM
    Number 3
    The SS is only about a month old, so even if were to darken at all, it probably wouldn't this early. But as far as getting darker from getting dirty, they are pretty resistant to that. So far holding color fast.
  4. mglumske
    03-23-2009 06:52 PM
    mglumske
    Hi #3,
    I have a question for you. . .
    Are you seeing any darkening of the lighter gray part of the seats?? I am torn between the gray interior and the black. I plan on getting the cyber gray strips and think the gray interior would look great with it.
    Any comment??

Thanks
    Mark G.