Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > SKCsfirstCamaro

AWE Tuning

Conversation Between SKCsfirstCamaro and thumperhoglady
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. SKCsfirstCamaro
    09-15-2009 08:33 PM
    SKCsfirstCamaro
    Hey Barbara, I really hope we have our cars faster than the dealerships think we will. I'm finding a lot of new friends with this website, I hope we can be friends. You can email me directly at sheila.collier@falconjet.com. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing your new ride, I know it will be beautiful!!
  2. SKCsfirstCamaro
    09-15-2009 11:45 AM
    SKCsfirstCamaro
    Hey, good morning. I just checked and our train left Fulton at 10:33, but who know which way it is going. Hopefully we can check in a few hours and see it in Memphis. I know I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of us.
  3. thumperhoglady
    09-15-2009 10:05 AM
    thumperhoglady
    Our babies are in Fulton, Ky at 7:55 this morning!!! Won't be long now WOO HOO
  4. SKCsfirstCamaro
    09-14-2009 11:53 AM
    SKCsfirstCamaro
    Hey, I am glad to hear that someone else from AR is on the same rail car. I know what you mean about the website, I would have probably gone crazy myself if not for Camaro5. Maybe we can set up something for all the AR Camaro owners to get together after ours are delivered. Who did you order with? I ordered with Bale.
    SKCsfirstcamaro
    Sheila
    Benton, AR
  5. thumperhoglady
    09-14-2009 10:47 AM
    thumperhoglady
    Hey there, just thought I would let you know our Camaro's are on the same Rail car!!! ETTX 852025..... I was looking to see who all would be on the same car & so far just us. Right now I am totally beside myself. If it hadn't been for all the tracking thur internet I might have already cancelled or gone crazy. Glad I didn't(: Maybe by weekend we will have our new rides>
    Best wishes
    Thumperhoglady
    Barbara Henson
    Van Buren, Arkansas