Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > dynosteve

AWE Tuning

Conversation Between dynosteve and JLGO
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. JLGO
    02-06-2017 09:59 AM
    JLGO
    First let me thank you for the tune. I don't know what tune was done to my car because I have beaten a couple of stock 392 scatpacks. The way I race them was just to put the tranny on M mode I didn't have to turn the competive mode on. All was from a 30 mph roll, I normally let the other driver get the hit first, then I hit it, I can feel the tranny pull me to my seat when it hits third gear and when it shifts to fourth the car starts to pull ahead. I don't race much but the few times that I have raced those vehicles it always ends up with the same results. I don't like bragging but this is to let you know how my car is performing. Thanks again for the tune.
  2. JLGO
    12-18-2016 04:51 PM
    JLGO
    Hello DYNOSTEVE, I just purchased the BBK long tube header part #40530 for my ss camaro. I was wondering can you send me the tune for them.
  3. JLGO
    12-04-2016 06:11 PM
    JLGO
    Hello dynosteve. I purchased the sct x4 for my 2015 l99 convertible. On the notes I put that corsa cai and legato axleback. I forgot to mentioned that I put an x pipe. How can get the tune for the catback? My purchased email was jgzalez2006@yahoo.com. Thanks.