Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Heaven_is_inferno_orange's Profile

Phastek Performance

Heaven_is_inferno_orange's Albums
  Album Title Pictures Last Picture
Picture My own personal Heaven
On August 16, 2011 one day after the loss of my mentor, my father, my husband brought home the car I'd dreamed of but never thought I'd ever actually own. My 2011 Inferno Orange Camaro SS. RS package. LS3 426 hp six speed manual. Only thing thats been modded is the window tint and the exhaust has been replaced with SLP Loudmouth. Skip Shift Eliminator is on its way. No other mods will be done for quite some time due to I already have a project car going and limited resources mean the LS3 gets to stay pretty OEM for a good 5 years lol.
14 12-04-2014 10:22 PM
Picture Pics of me
Yup this is me. Naturally a blonde but love dyeing my hair fun colors. And no matter what you might think I am far too old to be in high school. >.<
10 11-17-2012 11:49 PM
Picture Project Welcome Home 2011
My husband loves his 2002 TA. He's always dreamed of owning a WS6 version of his beloved. In 2010 he had alot of issues with the vehicle and I watched it break his spirit and his heart. When he deployed to Afghanistan for Operation Enduring Freedom I took it into my own hands to create the car he always dreamed of. This is Project Welcome Home. The transformation of a 2002 Trans AM that didnt run into a welcome home surprise for my Soldier.
Phase I- Included all the mechanical repair to make the car run again. This included: Replacing the starter, intercooler, water pump, power steering pump, manifold gaskets, power steering lines, hydraulic headlight motor, battery, flushing the coolant lines, & fixing the wiring to the headlights and turn signals. Runs like a champ!
Phase II- In Progress. Fixing the cosmetic issues and turning it into a WS6. Exhaust has been replaced with SLP Loudmouth, TruFiber WS6 hood with custom black Phoenix graphic, repainted the entire front end, replaced torn window tint, replaced bellows and air lid with SLP air lid and SLP smooth bellows, ZR1 Chrome rims, black lettering for rear faschia, replaced Stereo and blown rear speakers with Kenwood, K&N airfilter, & front license plate cover with Phoenix. Still to come: Custom Last Of The Breed leather interior on all seats to replace the torn leather inside, brand new side mirrors, custom WS6 last of the breed graphic for rear, custom red and black floormats (First set they screwed up grr...) & red painted calipers with trans am graphic in black.
Phase III- Performance. Bringing it up to 600HP. By far the most fun part!

New build thread!!!: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205931
57 06-13-2012 01:28 PM
Picture "Elkie"
1985 El Camino showcar. This car was purchased by my father in 1986. It started as a daily driver. It wasnt until the mid 90's that he decided to sell his Model A and stick everything he had into this work of art. I do not yet have the entire list of mods done to it. I can tell you its been completely repainted in the original color scheme, door handles are shaved, the engine a chevy 350 V8 has been completely rebuilt, it's wearing S10 rims, custom driveshaft, ford 9 inch rear end, MSD ignition, Demon Carb, the interior features early 4th gen camaro bucket seats, aftermarket mounted tach, and a hurst floor shifter that was never installed. My father passed away on August 15, 2011 and this became my inheritance. This car means everything to me as it was the first car I drove and as my dad worked on it I sat out in that garage with him since I was young learning everything I could. My love of cars and my career choice all came from this car and the mentor that built her to run. I hope to someday finish what he started on her and bring home some awards to make him proud.
1 09-17-2011 10:55 PM
Picture The Import Killer
My 1996 Camaro Z28. LT1 V8 6 speed manual.
Currently doesnt run. :( Husband broke her. :( Her future is still in limbo atm. Would love to tear her apart and see if it's the crank or the cam he broke.... rebuild it with about 200 more hp. :P No place to do it currently though so her fate isnt lookin so good. Would love to see her back out on the road someday though.
7 09-17-2011 02:12 PM