Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Orange Krate's Profile > Albums

Phastek Performance

Orange Krate the Legend
This is a collection of photos and documents for Orange Krate our beloved family member.
Orange Krate at Vasquez Rocks June 1, 2013.
Orange Krate at Vasquez Rocks June 1, 2013. The white Camaro is "Kokane" from Palmdale, CA  owner - Teni.
Orange Krate trunk lid panel LED sign by jarheadbobandmax.com
Orange Krate on June 1, 2013 at Vasquez Rocks County Park in Los Angeles County.
The Birth of Orange Credit. 
Simply Orangasmic.
Hurst cant be all bad!
Didnt you read!?!  NO PARKING DUDE!
Nothing like fresh sea breeze to put wind under your sails.
Taking  a break with Bay Watch!
Vibrant Gold Orange in Zuma Sunset
Northwest view towards Mugu Rock at Zuma Beach
Reflection of the hillside along Zuma Road after a fresh clay job
Orange Krate Code 4B00 - Awaits Rail shipment
Orange Krate's Custom Plate
Orange Krates Parents 
Jim & Erica
ORDER #PGNB7H Chevy Tracking Code 3000
Orange Krate's Dad Vintage 1978 - 1969 Camaro SS 396 w/ Turbo 400, 12 bolt posi, white and black and herringbone interior. First release of Cragar SST rims.
Camaro Tracking Code 3300
Camaro Tracking Code 1102
This is a scanned composite of my conception papers. My parents personal information has been sanitized for their protection. Anyone wishing to conceive a fine family member like myself must file the...
That's my Dad signing the check to conceive me! I know he is going to care about me because my big sister was his first baby many years ago. My big sister and I look a lot alike but we are so much...
I am Orange Krate watch me grow. These photos will document the process of conception, birth and delivery, and growing up with my new family. I hope you will follow my story as I am created and...