Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > mauricioaglr's Profile > Albums

AWE Tuning

My Camaro
Pic of the right front fender, you can see the GM Transformers fender badge, you can also see the 22x9 flat black Camaro replica wheels from factoryreproductions.com and the Nitto Invo 255/35R22 tires
Pic of the right side of my Camaro, you can see the defenderworx louvers.
Pic of the right rear fender, you can see the defenderworx black locking fuel door and side vent inserts, you can also see the 22x10 flat black Camaro replica wheels from factoryreproductions.com and...
Pic of the backside of my Camaro, you can see the blacked out rear lights, as well as the blacked out reverse lights with the defenderworx black reverse light trim, and the defenderworx black Chevy...
Pic of the V6 Exhaust Upgrade Kit, Round Tip, you can see the Chevy bowtie on the top of the tip.
Pic of the trunk stripe.
Angle pic, you can see the hood stripe.
Pic of the K&N Air charger I installed.
Pic of the Transformers door sills I added and the Switch Blade Silver interior door trim.
Picture of 3 interior mods, I changed the shifter to the black defenderworx pistol grip shifter, I added the Auxilary Gauges, and the transformers arm rest.
Car when I first bought it with a few mods, I added the spoiler, the defenderworx black side vent inserts, the transformers fender badges, transformers arm rest, transformers door sills and tinted...