Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > philip mcgugin's Profile > Albums

Bigwormgraphix

other work
included in photos, the 34 chevey which i painted and did all the body work and fit, including cut and buff,and final polish, won the I. S. C. A. Outstanding Paint Award, which is the top paint award in the United States
owned by Ed House, owner of, Cortney classics
painted in alabama
bmw hood, before and after
69.    color changed from blue with white vinel top, won paint trophies two days in a row first weekend it was finished.
den wall, some of my paint awards.
new- battery, radiator, high voltage ing system, alt, starter, hoses, belts, trans and ps coolers, flexfan, plat plugs, vavoline 20-50 racing oil,  500 big block, 800 cfm quadrojet, 17mpg avg. 20 mpg...
745 bmw, color change to candy blue.
Tony Christians camaro, holds world record, NCMA Pro Street Champion
34 cabrolet, won I.S.C.A. Grand Finale Outstanding Paint
Pats race car
John Thompson's 92 LTI truck
put in floor pans, trunk floor, both quarters, tail section. for a 69, soon to be a race car. the customer wanted to acid dip the car AFTER i did my work. i wanted to have it dipped BEFORE i did this...
color change from yellow to red.
old flyer, check it out.
paint award.... only the TOP PAINT AWARD in the United States
guess what
NICE WORK.
I am Best Paint and Body
same thing
i'm on the sign
i'm on the sign
under 34 chevey i did
Dan Benack's 34, won NATIONAL HALL of FAME AWARD, I.S.C.A. WINNER 2 years in a row, too many awards to count.
Scotty Cannon's 41 willys Pro Mod IHRA World Champion
1940 candy apple red ford coupe. won The Best Dressed List 1996, the top 5 paint jobs chosen out of nation wide copetition.
LT1 truck
LT1 truck, TELLS ABOUT ME DOING THE PAINT AND BODY WORK
LT1 92 chevey truck, won the George Barris Award 1996.   too many awards to count
LT1 truck i did. won I.S.C.A. Grand Finale paint award 1996 made cover Sport Truck. out of 100's of trucks at the sport truck nationals, they chose this one for the cover.
Tony Christian's 97 comaro. holds world record.