Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)


Caryle Racing


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2016, 11:03 AM   #1
Techn9cian805
The BEAST
 
Techn9cian805's Avatar
 
Drives: '16 2SS, '89 Wife
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Central Coast, CA
Posts: 1,979
Street Scene Body Kit

Anyone heard of this company before and have any experience with them? I'm really digging the front splitter, just hope their company tag isn't standard on all kits. what are your thoughts on it?








found it on phastek's site
http://www.phastekperformance.com/20...ear-s/1449.htm
__________________
Scarlet: 3/3/16: 2SS Red Hot, M6,
Instagram: @6.2Liter.LuiSS
Techn9cian805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 11:33 AM   #2
Richard0nee

 
Richard0nee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 SS M6, NPP
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Hawthorne, CA
Posts: 1,947
Yeah they're affiliated with Stillen down here in So Cal.

I love the front lip and sides.. I'm just not digging the lil piece where the SS sticker is placed on.

If they didn't have it, it would have been PERFECT!!
Richard0nee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 11:35 AM   #3
AbsolutHank

 
AbsolutHank's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Corvette Z06 M6
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Odenton, MD
Posts: 866
http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showth...hlight=Stillen
__________________
2016 Corvette Z06 - Torch Red M6 IG:@AbsolutHank13
20/21 Vossen VPS-307 Wheels : Stage lll Aero : Kooks/Pulley/CAI/E85 : 682whp/752wtq
AbsolutHank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 12:21 PM   #4
Techn9cian805
The BEAST
 
Techn9cian805's Avatar
 
Drives: '16 2SS, '89 Wife
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Central Coast, CA
Posts: 1,979
cool. found a pic without the stickers. it comes raw and ready to paint, so I'm sure its without stickers. I'm probably gonna get this one, I think it will look pretty good with a 1.5" drop to go with it
__________________
Scarlet: 3/3/16: 2SS Red Hot, M6,
Instagram: @6.2Liter.LuiSS
Techn9cian805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 12:23 PM   #5
Richard0nee

 
Richard0nee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 SS M6, NPP
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Hawthorne, CA
Posts: 1,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techn9cian805 View Post
cool. found a pic without the stickers. it comes raw and ready to paint, so I'm sure its without stickers. I'm probably gonna get this one, I think it will look pretty good with a 1.5" drop to go with it
Best front splitter for sure!

I'm just not to keen on the part that rises up where the stickers were placed. If they kept it flat, BITCHIN!
Richard0nee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 12:29 PM   #6
Techn9cian805
The BEAST
 
Techn9cian805's Avatar
 
Drives: '16 2SS, '89 Wife
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Central Coast, CA
Posts: 1,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard0nee View Post
Best front splitter for sure!

I'm just not to keen on the part that rises up where the stickers were placed. If they kept it flat, BITCHIN!
Definitely a badass splitter, I love the flow they went for with the middle, but I kinda agree with the raised sides. but then again, to me, it kinda works. it seems to be what all the splitter makers nowadays are going for. still, better than this exaggeratedly large sided one



I'm debating of mixing it up, doing the street scene front splitter with the ACS side rockers. what do you guys think of that combo?
I think that combo + 6LE's spoiler will be my plan

.
__________________
Scarlet: 3/3/16: 2SS Red Hot, M6,
Instagram: @6.2Liter.LuiSS
Techn9cian805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 12:33 PM   #7
Richard0nee

 
Richard0nee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 SS M6, NPP
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Hawthorne, CA
Posts: 1,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techn9cian805 View Post
Definitely a badass splitter, I love the flow they went for with the middle, but I kinda agree with the raised sides. but then again, to me, it kinda works. it seems to be what all the splitter makers nowadays are going for. still, better than this exaggeratedly large sided one
LOL yeah, that front splitter is horrible and that's mainly because of the sides that goes up into a triangle-esque piece lol

Man, if it wasn't for the raised sides, I would have been sold! It's available right now to purchase too!

That front splitter really resembles the ZL1. Let is us know if you get it!
Richard0nee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 02:16 PM   #8
camarorick

 
camarorick's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: .
Posts: 2,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard0nee View Post
LOL yeah, that front splitter is horrible and that's mainly because of the sides that goes up into a triangle-esque piece lol

Man, if it wasn't for the raised sides, I would have been sold! It's available right now to purchase too!

That front splitter really resembles the ZL1. Let is us know if you get it!
the sides are add-ons... you can buy without

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showpo...18&postcount=1
camarorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 02:39 PM   #9
jamminj007
 
jamminj007's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Camaro Black 2SS, 69 Camaro
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Houston
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarorick View Post
the sides are add-ons... you can buy without

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showpo...18&postcount=1
Thank God those side things are hideous.
__________________
2 SS Murderd
69 Camaro Pro-Touring
jamminj007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 02:50 PM   #10
Techn9cian805
The BEAST
 
Techn9cian805's Avatar
 
Drives: '16 2SS, '89 Wife
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Central Coast, CA
Posts: 1,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarorick View Post
the sides are add-ons... you can buy without

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showpo...18&postcount=1
hmm... not making it easier for me now to decide... I really like the look of the front splitter by SS, but could do without those high sides... maybe I can have my body shop trim it when I take it to get painted... idk
__________________
Scarlet: 3/3/16: 2SS Red Hot, M6,
Instagram: @6.2Liter.LuiSS
Techn9cian805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:15 PM   #11
Richard0nee

 
Richard0nee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 SS M6, NPP
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Hawthorne, CA
Posts: 1,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techn9cian805 View Post
hmm... not making it easier for me now to decide... I really like the look of the front splitter by SS, but could do without those high sides... maybe I can have my body shop trim it when I take it to get painted... idk
Ahh yeah that can work!! I'll be paying special attention to this thread lol
Richard0nee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 05:42 PM   #12
buck_dawg_gold
 
buck_dawg_gold's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 134
I may change my mind to the ACS splitter and rockers now. Minus the splitter wings. Any word yet on availability?
__________________
2016 Nightfall Gray 2SS A8 NPP Low Gloss Black Wheels
buck_dawg_gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 05:49 PM   #13
MGD

 
MGD's Avatar
 
Drives: 16 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Menifee
Posts: 796
Those are tow different companies. Stillen splitter is one piece with the small winglets.
ACS splitter have the winglets optional.
__________________
Interior: Adrenaline Red. SS/2SS, M6, NPP, Sun Roof, 8" Nav. Black 5 Spoke Wheels.
MGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 06:27 PM   #14
horizon670
 
horizon670's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2LT / RS / Auto
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Rutherford, NJ
Posts: 878
The STILLEN Spliter is very similar design to the BRABUS

http://static1.squarespace.com/stati...ass+W205+5.jpg
horizon670 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.