Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 12-14-2017, 02:27 PM   #99
Jason@JacFab

Drives: 2016 1LT RS Camaro; 72 Chevelle
Send a message via AIM to Jason@JacFab Send a message via MSN to Jason@JacFab
I'm thinking about it... I think driving would be out of the question though, would probably have to fly in...

So here's your guys' homework. Find me a rental car place, near BNA airport that will rent a 2016 2.0t Camaro... If I fly in, I'll bring all my parts (within reason, easy bolt ons only, maybe a single nozzle meth kit) and HPTuners laptop, and put everything on it, tune it and drag race it. Drive it around for a couple days, then put it back to stock and fly home.
Jason@JacFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 09:38 PM   #100
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@ View Post
I'm thinking about it... I think driving would be out of the question though, would probably have to fly in...

So here's your guys' homework. Find me a rental car place, near BNA airport that will rent a 2016 2.0t Camaro... If I fly in, I'll bring all my parts (within reason, easy bolt ons only, maybe a single nozzle meth kit) and HPTuners laptop, and put everything on it, tune it and drag race it. Drive it around for a couple days, then put it back to stock and fly home.
If your serious it's on.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 07:25 AM   #101
whiskeyfed
Pat

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT I4 Turbo A8
Quote:

You won't...

Subscribe on YouTube Whiskeyfed Camaro

Follow my Build Thread The WhiskeyFed Camaro

Current Modifications: JacFab Boost-O-Lator, Injen Evolution CAI, ZZP Catless Downpipe, RPM 3" Charge Pipe, Mishimoto Oil Filtration/Coolant Systems, R1 Concepts Brakes Package, Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs, PTP Lava Exhaust Wrap & Turbo Blanket

DYNO SHEET: 297whp / 374wtq
Tuned by #danytechtuning
whiskeyfed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 08:53 AM   #102
Jason@JacFab

Drives: 2016 1LT RS Camaro; 72 Chevelle
Send a message via AIM to Jason@JacFab Send a message via MSN to Jason@JacFab
Seriously considering it. I wanted to go last year, but the baby kinda of threw a monkey wrench into that plan. He'll be old enough to leave with someone this year.

I have enough flyer miles to pay for the flights, so all I'd have to pay for out of pocket is hotel and food, and I found a place that I can rent a Camaro, 1.75 hours away from bowling green. Just not sure if its a 4cyl or 6 cyl.
Jason@JacFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 10:05 AM   #103
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Quote:
Seriously considering it. I wanted to go last year, but the baby kinda of threw a monkey wrench into that plan. He'll be old enough to leave with someone this year.

I have enough flyer miles to pay for the flights, so all I'd have to pay for out of pocket is hotel and food, and I found a place that I can rent a Camaro, 1.75 hours away from bowling green. Just not sure if its a 4cyl or 6 cyl.
Call them and ask for a picture under the hood.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Old 12-16-2017, 08:14 AM   #104
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

I hope you make it jason thus far lot of talkers on IG but none willing to go.

Old 12-16-2017, 10:05 PM   #105
ChicagoTommy

Drives: 2017 Camaro; 2017 Acadia Denali
Quote:

I'll split it with you. Might want to bring your own ECU though. Otherwise they can identify the date of the flash and trace it back to your rental.
to invalidate anyone's personal views or thoughts, nor is it a condemnation of anyone's
race, religion, sex, sexual preferences, handicaps, or intellectual abilities.
ChicagoTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 04:33 PM   #106
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

updated, added 2 more.