Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-07-2017, 07:12 AM   #57
swampcritter

Drives: 2014 Camaro LS / 13 zl1
O.P. if none of this works,give me a holler. I have an ex-wife for sale,just take over payments
swampcritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 07:17 AM   #58
14Black1LESS

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by swampcritter View Post
O.P. if none of this works,give me a holler. I have an ex-wife for sale,just take over payments
The OP is a teenager in high school. I don't think he could take over the payments.
Old 08-07-2017, 12:59 PM   #59
Stewart

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS RS & Ground effects
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianchevell View Post
Attitude, a real personality, and having the gift of gab...listening to women....and of course appearance are what matter. Flirting can come even from a ugly fellow but if he knows he has brought something to the table the woman wants, namely attention , flattery, companionship and the romance.... can bloom, but simply being skank daddy who wants another Ho who drives up in his pimpmobile that's about to impress no one but the ignorant.

You drive a v-6 with a ss hood , you have done mods to it but yet you own a car in high school which for many would mean working after school. Or mommy and daddy are paying for it or you have some other source of income. While money matters some in the adult world, Pre adults are not thinking with a logical mind until the crap starts hitting the fan around mid twenties. You maybe should be trying to appeal to a older woman who has more smarts than crap and giggles.

I was a poor white boy...LOL, only thing I got was a 55 chevy pick up dad got for $100 he never helped me restore and I knew squat. Popularity can be had for distinguishing yourself say as I did in sports or science etc. but is fleeting and a reason the vain stars of Hollywood have to be constantly in the news and we are supposed to worship their ignorant extremely liberal opinions that they to force on us increasing in the media and movies because they are morally bankrupt.
Because the truth of things is Hollywood is like the Limo scene from Team America World Police. Most girls are looking for a good time not a serious relationship, enticing them to have a good time with you be you Fugly with pork chop around your neck, or Prince charming expect them to see through you if they are even thinking about serious relationships or sex.

Having the ability to have integrity at your age is something usually earned in combat over many years, if you lack it eventually the stink goes around... Frankly as a teen I had once a girl recommended to get her virginity taken by me from another girl who bragged on love making and how I cared to take care of her needs. Long story short...I was too big...LOL

Anyway, I remember being the skate palace kid who lived down the street and went to where the girls were and had so many girlfriends on a sting mom would ask who it was today... I did pay attention to their needs, I listened and of course was charming and alluded to things in a fairly classy yet funny manner. A good sense of humor can make all the difference be you poor and wanting or rich and wealthy because life is a long journey and change is all we can count on.

SO I hope my wife does not read this, but if she does...we are both veterans, she found me on match.com in another state, she picked me not only from appearance but from integrity and frankly I had prettier, but not someone I could trust with my heart. Just because your personality is not the same as another's who can attract women its not about the car its about the driver..... One case where that's really true. Either you have it and a good reputation and are friendly to strangers and people like you or, you could be as many in the younger generation are; Narcissistic self centered steaming pile with no sense of doing what is right for anyone but yourself.

We are in the information age where people stare at their phones, get a hobby that makes apps that make people laugh or spread things to girls staring at their palms with a phone in it so you make friends that way is my best advice, that and envision yourself as being of the character of those you most admire, and for me it would be like Capt.Kirk, Humprey Bogart, Ronald Reagan, Arnold Swarzanegger as Conan.... then try to measure up to that yourself in your interactions as being of character beyond your age.

' Because the future with someone can be envisioned fairly quickly, shortsightedness is what your age is about and maybe your generation which lap up the lies of their teachers like honey as they line their pockets being union Liberal babies, and no one really needs to be like everyone else and go to college to discover they are screwed for life with mounting student debt and then be angry and blame government.... Only 30% of people graduating need a secondary education for the job market, and of them that include technical and other schools. Our current economy needs Help badly and god bless our president if he can because around 260,000 is the magic number; that's the number just to give jobs to those who graduate every month let alone hire some of the millions who have dropped out of the market because of bad economic policies of the past mostly to blame on liberal thinking big time.

SO stimulating conversation, holding their interest and real desire to please and be entertaining can net you attention of the fairer sex, keeping it is more in it all being on you, it sure the hell is not the car. And don't believe the lies the mainstream tries to feed you they are so bad now its as if the ghost of Walter Cronkite should come back like the fog or the Steven King novel the Mist to eat all the liberal lie spreading scum and then we would be left with ...FOX. Oh yes and BTW I do not endorse the Mist its got gay shoved into it like the 100, and several other shows now that are very much trying to degrade the morals of all so the Hollywood Liberal agenda can be fulfilled and they can go to nirvana in America that they envision is what Europe is and its a big lie, and only leads to them feeling better about themselves and their lack of morals as they are the scum degraders of morality that point a finger at others who simply are normal...you have to be xenophobic, racist, homophobic, a bigot, what ever if you do not agree to their low morals.

'WOW...morning rant...........LOL OMG read your other post..you golf, so do guys my age....and people who watch it..or want to sleep, not a chick magnet...now football, baseball...they may get you some attention, maybe even track, but god I could not envision going to school and have someone say hey great round!!! Loved your pic on the front of the sports page with that Pink Polo....LOL Just had to throw that in....
Holy crap not only do my eyes hurt now I have a head ache lol

MY BUILD LINK: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=484260
Stewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 01:09 PM   #60
Stewart

I drove a 1970 dodge pick up truck back in High School, it was like a 5 tone in color (gray primmer, red primmer, green paint (OE), black paint, rust) straight piped, V6 (I think), stick on the column, am cassette (FM didn't work), holes in the seat, drivers side you had to sit on a pillow because of the hole caused by a fire. I still got the head cheer leader as a date and married her 5 years later. Now happily divorced and drive a 2014 Camaro lmao (had other cars in between, truck lasted a few years after HS). So, it is not the vehicle you drive that gets you the girl it is YOU as a person.

Old 08-07-2017, 01:15 PM   #61
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Yes folks, another intellectually stimulating thread started by The camaro show.

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 01:52 PM   #62
=Stephens=

Drives: 2011 LS
My camaro has never gotten me girls. In all my life the only vehicle that worked for me my my motorcycle, but those were never any girls that I wanted to be with forever.
=Stephens= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 01:57 PM   #63
WoodBoss
"Old School"

Drives: 2010 2SS L99
You know we are telling this kid what worked in our day, or for woman our age now. The youth of today think being pierced, a sleeve tattoo, a backward ball cap, saggy pants and red sneakers are cool. They have to deal with a bunch "Cookie Cutter Wannabees" that think they are cool. With time comes experience and with experience comes confidence. Once you have confidence you will find it easier to get a girl.
WoodBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 02:01 PM   #64
go_go_gadget88

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS ABM 6M
Nice cars definitely CAN get a girl, but most likely, not the kind you wanna keep around forever.

Proper grammar and punctuation, however, can go a looooooong ways towards wooing a woman!
go_go_gadget88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 02:05 PM   #65
sherob

Drives: 2015 SW 1SS/RS 1LE
Guys w/ Catch Cans catch girls.

Now, how many girls can a guy w/ a Catch Can catch?

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=17325&pictureid=134228
sherob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 02:06 PM   #66
JLSuperfly

Drives: 2014 Red Hot LS3
If you can't get girls, hook up with guys.
JLSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 02:17 PM   #67
Stewart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
If you can't get girls, hook up with guys.

Old 08-07-2017, 02:57 PM   #68
SlingShot

Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherob View Post
Now, how many girls can a guy w/ a Catch Can catch?
If a catch can, can catch girls ...
Old 08-07-2017, 03:20 PM   #69
sherob

Drives: 2015 SW 1SS/RS 1LE
... girls can can.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=17325&pictureid=134228
sherob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 03:30 PM   #70
rebelyell22

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS/RS LS3