Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 04-17-2013, 02:27 PM   #29
jbotta

Drives: Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roto-fab 1 View Post
That's an awesome sound! Thanks for posting.
Thanks for making a awesome CAI, I was playing around with my mic (gopro) I decided to put it inside the cai to see what it would sound like and post it for all the zl1 owners. It just sounds awesome i had to post it, It puts a smile on my face every time i here it. LOLName:  002.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  134.8 KB
jbotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:24 PM   #30
BAD ZL1
BAD ZL1

Drives: 2013 VIN 48 Victory Red ZL1!
My mic didnt work. Flipped the battery around and everything. I got it from that BH web site. It fits the jack just fine in the Hero 3 touch bac pac. Doing something wrong I bet. Is there something in the settings I have to choose? I made a video with the mic clammed next to the exhaust, and it just picked up sound from where the camera was. Dang.
BAD ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:10 AM   #31
jbotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD ZL1 View Post
My mic didnt work. Flipped the battery around and everything. I got it from that BH web site. It fits the jack just fine in the Hero 3 touch bac pac. Doing something wrong I bet. Is there something in the settings I have to choose? I made a video with the mic clammed next to the exhaust, and it just picked up sound from where the camera was. Dang.
Make sure the mic has a little on off switch at that little battery, check make sure its on, it should record sound when you plug into camera, I have gopro 2 didnt need to adjust any thing on camera. Once i plug it in thats all i had to do
Old 04-22-2013, 07:12 AM   #32
jbotta

Old 04-22-2013, 07:22 AM   #33
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
When it starts to kick sideways on vid #3, that'll make anyone's butthole pucker a little bit.

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:35 AM   #34
jbotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKS1D3 View Post
When it starts to kick sideways on vid #3, that'll make anyone's butthole pucker a little bit.
I did notice a little pucker for a moment.LOL
Old 04-22-2013, 08:18 AM   #35
BAD ZL1
BAD ZL1

Drives: 2013 VIN 48 Victory Red ZL1!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbotta View Post
Make sure the mic has a little on off switch at that little battery, check make sure its on, it should record sound when you plug into camera, I have gopro 2 didnt need to adjust any thing on camera. Once i plug it in thats all i had to do

Yep, the little switch was on and I also cycled it. Its either not working or I am doing something wrong. I have a friend that has a gopro3 black, but not the bac pac. I wonder if he has a spot to plug it into without the bac pac. Thanks for the advice. I will eventually get it working one way or the other.
BAD ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:08 AM   #36
Wizard1183

Drives: ABM SS2/RS M6
Send a message via Yahoo to Wizard1183
That's awesome but dude! How much shit you're going to attach in your windshield? Lmao! You have the radar detector in the middle of your driving view with a GPS mounted a little off to the right. You should just install a laptop on your dash to even it out lmfao. Jk

Life is short, drive it like you stole it!
Wizard1183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:17 AM   #37
SlingShot

Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKS1D3 View Post
You can pretty much make it do that at will, from a 50 roll ...
Old 04-22-2013, 10:13 AM   #38
cybercoaster

Drives: 2017 2SS 50th Anv, 1972 RS
Is this with the GoPro3? I have the 2 and the case does not have a hole for the mic. Without the case, i have no way to mount the thing. I been wanting to put a mic under my hood for some time since all you hear is the wind. I will prob just drill a hole in the case since I dont plan on any underwater shots etc...
cybercoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:22 AM   #39
jbotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard1183 View Post
That's awesome but dude! How much shit you're going to attach in your windshield? Lmao! You have the radar detector in the middle of your driving view with a GPS mounted a little off to the right. You should just install a laptop on your dash to even it out lmfao. Jk
Thats not gps its the diablosport trinity t 1000 tuner with guage layout, Waiting on my new mount from diablosport, the new mount will keep it lower off the glass for better driving view. Love the electronics of today.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:53 PM   #40
jbotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybercoaster View Post
Is this with the GoPro3? I have the 2 and the case does not have a hole for the mic. Without the case, i have no way to mount the thing. I been wanting to put a mic under my hood for some time since all you hear is the wind. I will prob just drill a hole in the case since I dont plan on any underwater shots etc...
yes just drill a little hole for the jack, I dont use it for water so i dont care about water proofing it.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:58 PM   #41
jbotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybercoaster View Post
yes i have gopro 2, also bac pac for remote, i hate getting in and out of car to turn camera on and off.
Old 04-26-2013, 04:51 PM   #42
khislop007
ZEUSS

Drives: Hard!
Thats friggin awesome! Supercharger sounds nice!