#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Phastek Performance

Old 07-28-2014, 07:34 PM   #29
Muscle Car Memories

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1SS,6 Speed,NPP Exhaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBS View Post
Then go get yourself a stang then. Dont really need you to tell us what or what not to say.

Oh dont try and lure me into a argument with you. But if I ever get another Mustang you will in fact be the 1st person I look up so ya better run and hide
Muscle Car Memories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 08:02 PM   #30
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Memories View Post
Oh dont try and lure me into a argument with you. But if I ever get another Mustang you will in fact be the 1st person I look up so ya better run and hide
Get it then .I am sure you will fit right in. In fact your probably a troll from the stang site, For your info this is a Camaro site not a Mustang site , And quit private messaging me on my Camaro trying to knock it because it is a V6 , It is my pride and joy and I could give 2 shits what you think of my Camaro . Its mine its paid for and I love it .and I will be damned if some scum like you will ever change my mind on my car
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 08:13 PM   #31
Muscle Car Memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBS View Post
Get it then .I am sure you will fit right in. In fact your probably a troll from the stang site, For your info this is a Camaro site not a Mustang site , And quit private messaging me on my Camaro trying to knock it because it is a V6 , It is my pride and joy and I could give 2 shits what you think of my Camaro . Its mine its paid for and I love it .and I will be damned if some scum like you will ever change my mind on my car
I sent you a private message because your trying to lure me into a argument. If you wanna argue go to PM. I own a Camaro also dipwad, check my avatar, its 2014 SS so I love Camaro's to but I dont have to knock every other make to make myself feel better or faster
Old 07-28-2014, 08:13 PM   #32
TheReaper

Drives: 2018 Mustang GT
I'm glad I picked up a 2014 before they are all gone. The 2015 just doesn't do it for me.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:17 PM   #33
Muscle Car Memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReaper View Post
I'm glad I picked up a 2014 before they are all gone. The 2015 just doesn't do it for me.
I personally like them and curious to see one in person, up close. Ive owned many Mustang's and Camaro's and love both. I dont have to knock a Mustang now that I own a Camaro though, both the Mustang & Camaro need each other to even exist....
Old 07-28-2014, 10:56 PM   #34
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run and Gun View Post
Ugly! Why is this in the camaro discussion section?
This was in the Camaro section because picture 3 shows part of my IOM 1LE but I figured more people would see it due to the fact more people are on that thread and the 15 mustangs have been talked about quite a bit
Quote:
Seems to me that most of the Camaro owners here, all they do is knock something that isnt a Camaro.....Dont knock it cause alot of people will like it and they will sell a blue million of them....
I don't understand why my original post was quoted? I wasn't knocking the car, I shared my experience with seeing a following a test mule 15 mustang.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:43 PM   #35
1QwikZ28

Drives: 1999 Camaro Z28
Quote:
I personally like them and curious to see one in person, up close. Ive owned many Mustang's and Camaro's and love both. I dont have to knock a Mustang now that I own a Camaro though, both the Mustang & Camaro need each other to even exist....
Correction...the Camaro needs the Mustang to exist. Mustang has already proven it does NOT need the Camaro to exist.
1QwikZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:08 AM   #36
EETSMine

Drives: 2010 2SS ABM #3566
Quote:
I sent you a private message because your trying to lure me into a argument. If you wanna argue go to PM. I own a Camaro also dipwad, check my avatar, its 2014 SS so I love Camaro's to but I dont have to knock every other make to make myself feel better or faster
Actually from all your post, you seem to be the one wanting to bate people into arguments. Try looking in that mirror.
Old 07-29-2014, 06:52 AM   #37
87GNX

Drives: Alot
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QwikZ28 View Post
Correction...the Camaro needs the Mustang to exist. Mustang has already proven it does NOT need the Camaro to exist.
Old 07-29-2014, 06:54 AM   #38
87GNX

Drives: Alot
Quote:
They look cool in person, but its lost alot of character. It could pass for a hyundai or kia with that front end from a mere distance. The 2014 looks like a shelby so it has more anger in it. Nevertheless, it will sell to a different audience.
Old 07-29-2014, 07:38 AM   #39
Muscle Car Memories

I don't understand why my original post was quoted? I wasn't knocking the car, I shared my experience with seeing a following a test mule 15 mustang.[/QUOTE]

I didnt quote your post saying that you were talking about Mustang's, sorry about that. I realize you didnt say that. I was just saying alot of other Camaro owners talk crap about Mustang's, Challenger's, etc to make themselves feel better and faster. To me they are all great cars and ive owned both but havent owned a Challenger.
Old 07-29-2014, 07:40 AM   #40
Muscle Car Memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by EETSMine View Post
Actually from all your post, you seem to be the one wanting to bate people into arguments. Try looking in that mirror.

I wasnt trying to "bait" not "bate" anyone into a argument, I was just stating facts of how much crap alot of guys talk about Mustang's in general and alot of that talk comes from jealousy. Im not jealous of no Mustang I am perfectly happy with what i have and I know that it can win some and lose some races against the 5.0's
Old 07-29-2014, 08:32 AM   #41
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
I will agree with some posts here, from certain angles the car does just look ok. But in my eyes a majority of the time it looks bad ass, especially in the right color. It looks mustang to me, I see it, i see mustang instantly.
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 08:41 AM   #42
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by EETSMine View Post
Intuitive. I see I'm not the only one that sees the very same thing.

One thing that Mustang nearly always did on the V8 models were to give it a distinct growl from the exhaust. Still wouldn't buy one, but they do sound good as you pass them.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wrong subforum