Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 07-26-2014, 08:12 AM   #15
FrankieBee

Drives: 2015 Commemorative Edition
Here is an Ebay link for a more affordable solution to the blade spoiler. A friend of mine ordered this for his 2014 1LE and it looked great.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-Ca...31a96f&vxp=mtr
FrankieBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 01:52 PM   #16
Mike14bumblebee

Drives: 2014 yellow 2SS/RS
that spoiler looks sweet. is it the factory ss spoiler or same as? found one on ebay painted for around 200, just want to make sure its the same as the one u have
Mike14bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 06:28 PM   #17
hzisfrom1994
ZYJ

Drives: 2017 1SS Camaro/6 speed
Here is an EVEN BETTER solution to get the blade spoiler (Z28 spoiler) for only $110 painted.

LINK: http://spoilerandwingking.com/Chevro...yle-SS-Spoiler

Pics on my car:

PS: Two things, these two things happened to all the owner who upgraded their factory spoiler to blade (Z28) spoiler.
1) if you already have a factory spoiler, like ME! The factory spoiler uses 6 holes(bolts whatever) to tighten the spoiler, while this aftermarket Z28 spoiler uses only 4. So you would need some aluminum foil tape to cover one of the holes to avoid getting water in. I have tried driven my car with the Z28 spoiler at a speed of 100MPH, no issue so far with only 4 bolts.

2) Another thing. AGAIN! If you have the factory spoiler! When you take off your old spoiler, you will see some paint rubbed away caused by the factory spoiler. And very unfortunately, the Z28 spoiler doesn't cover those area where the paint got rubbed. You can see it when looking at the top part of the trunk lid. You will need some touch up paint or whatsoever. (Circle with red on a pic)

Good luck and enjoy the NEW and KILLER look of your car with this new spoiler!
Attached Images

hzisfrom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wrong subforum