Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Bigwormgraphix

Old 07-29-2014, 10:44 AM   #43
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
I'm sure they sound badass...and will perform badass.

But looks are just as important to me and it doesn't make the cut.

Its not jealousy. Hell if I thought the new Mustang was freaking awesome like how I felt about the 5th gen I would consider it....but I don't.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:16 PM   #44
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Memories View Post
I sent you a private message because your trying to lure me into a argument. If you wanna argue go to PM. I own a Camaro also dipwad, check my avatar, its 2014 SS so I love Camaro's to but I dont have to knock every other make to make myself feel better or faster
What type of drugs are you on? They obviously are making you delusional, care to show me what post I knocked your precious Mustang . Your the clown trying to tell others what they can and can not say on this forum , And I called you out for it. If you do not like freedom of speech from what others said about the mustang, NOT ME , Then I suggest you move to North Korea , Russia , Or China , The USA will become a better place when you do , Now go away and clean up your basement your mother is tried of cleaning up after you , and everyone else on this forum is tired of your constant badgering and ridiculous statements Hopefully soon you will be banned
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 04:47 PM   #45
Muscle Car Memories

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1SS,6 Speed,NPP Exhaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBS View Post
What type of drugs are you on? They obviously are making you delusional, care to show me what post I knocked your precious Mustang . Your the clown trying to tell others what they can and can not say on this forum , And I called you out for it. If you do not like freedom of speech from what others said about the mustang, NOT ME , Then I suggest you move to North Korea , Russia , Or China , The USA will become a better place when you do , Now go away and clean up your basement your mother is tried of cleaning up after you , and everyone else on this forum is tired of your constant badgering and ridiculous statements Hopefully soon you will be banned
What constant badgering and ridiculous statements are you talking about? You got me there I bet that took you all day to think up that post. And FYI I live on 2 acres in Naples Florida, own 2 cars and one being a Camaro and a damn fine home. I only commented that alot of Camaro constantly bash Mustang's and you and I both know if you could afford a 5.0 you would be there

Now why dont you grow up and get over yourself. I am allowed to make statements you just dont like them is all. I realize this is a Camaro forum that is why I am here but I also a good muscle car when I see one and a Mustang and Camaro are one and obviously you dont and we both know why....Have a great day!!!
Muscle Car Memories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 09:09 PM   #46
EETSMine

Drives: 2010 2SS ABM #3566
Quote:
I wasnt trying to "bait" not "bate" anyone into a argument, I was just stating facts of how much crap alot of guys talk about Mustang's in general and alot of that talk comes from jealousy. Im not jealous of no Mustang I am perfectly happy with what i have and I know that it can win some and lose some races against the 5.0's

You do it all the time and have been talked to about it. So....
Old 07-29-2014, 09:11 PM   #47
EETSMine

Quote:
What constant badgering and ridiculous statements are you talking about? You got me there I bet that took you all day to think up that post. And FYI I live on 2 acres in Naples Florida, own 2 cars and one being a Camaro and a damn fine home. I only commented that alot of Camaro constantly bash Mustang's and you and I both know if you could afford a 5.0 you would be there

Now why dont you grow up and get over yourself. I am allowed to make statements you just dont like them is all. I realize this is a Camaro forum that is why I am here but I also a good muscle car when I see one and a Mustang and Camaro are one and obviously you dont and we both know why....Have a great day!!!
I love the fact you tell others to grow up yet you can't do it. Suck it up butter cup. The world is not all about you.
Old 07-30-2014, 12:40 AM   #48
CruisingSpeed
The Stealth Bumblebee

Drives: Black 2013 2LS
I just read someone call a Vette an orgasm with a tachometer and now I have to look at this ugly thing!

As for the record, in the performance department whoever wins wins mustang or camaro. Now for body styling, this thing looks funky!
Old 07-30-2014, 12:47 AM   #49
Todd in Vancouver

Drives: 2014 ZL1
More important is would he punch it and give it a go?

The most important thing to all car manufacturers is how many can they sell. With the new Pony now being a world market car they may do very well over seas and in the end Ford may sell a crap pile of the and that's all that matters. But I agree it's not stunning and is in general a product of compromise.

But, that camouflage GT350 on the ring does look killer.

How hard can it be...
Check out my other build http://www.pro-touring.com/threads/9...ject-Obsession

Todd in Vancouver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 12:51 AM   #50
CruisingSpeed
The Stealth Bumblebee

Drives: Black 2013 2LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in Vancouver View Post
More important is would he punch it and give it a go?

The most important thing to all car manufacturers is how many can they sell. With the new Pony now being a world market car they may do very well over seas and in the end Ford may sell a crap pile of the and that's all that matters. But I agree it's not stunning and is in general a product of compromise.

But, that camouflage GT350 on the ring does look killer.
It just seems they lost the character of mustangs and it is merging to the common ford design.
Old 07-30-2014, 11:37 AM   #51
Muscle Car Memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by EETSMine View Post
I love the fact you tell others to grow up yet you can't do it. Suck it up butter cup. The world is not all about you.
Ive been grown for alot longer than you probably even realize twinkle toes. I have nothing to "suck up", I think thats more on you. I just stated I dont have to bash a Mustang to make myself feel better.

Give your internet typing tough guy fingers a rest....

I will keep on loving Mustangs, Camaros, Vettes and the like and I will continue you to make comments from people who dont realize if it wasnt for the Mustang you would most likely be driving a Corvair.....If you had any sense at all you would know where the term "Pony Car" came from.....We both drive one whether you wanna admit it or not.
Old 07-30-2014, 03:05 PM   #52
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Wow with all the name calling going on its a miracle the ban hammer hasn't dropped on one or two posters.
Old 07-30-2014, 03:16 PM   #53
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
Wow with all the name calling going on its a miracle the ban hammer hasn't dropped on one or two posters.
This is going to keep up until the gen 6 car comes out.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 07:34 PM   #54
Muscle Car Memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post

Oh I agree and I am just as guilty as they are so im not gonna respond to any of their comments anymore.

Last edited by Muscle Car Memories; 07-30-2014 at 08:01 PM.
Old 07-30-2014, 08:56 PM   #55
EETSMine

Quote:
Oh I agree and I am just as guilty as they are so im not gonna respond to any of their comments anymore.
Sure you won't Skippy. You seem to exist to derail trends for your personal agenda. I have seen very many internet trolls like you, in all the years I have been working in IT and well little guy. You are just not worth it. I hope you enjoy whatever satisfaction you get out of sticking it to everyone else. Enjoy.

Tags
wrong subforum