Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 06-19-2020, 04:46 PM   #15
KarFan

Drives: 2023 SGM Camaro 2SS 1LE 6M
A lot of complaints seem to revolve around visibility and interior space. These are things that the Mustang and Challenger don't seem to suffer as much from.
As we know the Alpha based 6th Gen is a great performing car but it's style and design seem to limit it's appeal in the marketplace.

I can appreciate GM Design listening to the disciples and enthusiasts to keep the 6th Gen true to the 5th Gen from a styling perspective with Alpha based advancements. But they should've put more emphasis on Camaro being a great car from an ergonomic and livability perspective first, with great performance potential optional.
KarFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 01:43 AM   #16
95 imp
Dumb Ass Deluxe

Drives: A Tricked Out Mountain Bike
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdGenNut View Post
Of course the fourth gen put camaro out of business.
The 4th gen looked like a Geo Storm.

It's only saving grace was the 2G-LTx and the LSx under the hood.

https://file.kelleybluebookimages.co...downsize=391:*

https://file.kbb.com/kbb/vehicleimag...downsize=360:*
Old 06-21-2020, 08:34 AM   #17
ThirdGenNut

Drives: 2020 LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarFan View Post
A lot of complaints seem to revolve around visibility and interior space. These are things that the Mustang and Challenger don't seem to suffer as much from.
As we know the Alpha based 6th Gen is a great performing car but it's style and design seem to limit it's appeal in the marketplace.

I can appreciate GM Design listening to the disciples and enthusiasts to keep the 6th Gen true to the 5th Gen from a styling perspective with Alpha based advancements. But they should've put more emphasis on Camaro being a great car from an ergonomic and livability perspective first, with great performance potential optional.
Blind spots in my challenger were waaay worse. Didnt care. Looks matter.
I barely fit in my jeep with the doors on and its an overpriced tin box. Doesnt matter... Looks matter.
Style? I was just thinking of the last gen viper. It was one of the greatest cars of all time.... But that face! what a blah boring ergonomic and livable face... Thats why viper died. thats why camaro died. Looks. not ergonomics. not visibility, not how many tampons fit in the trunk.
Looks.
ThirdGenNut is offline   Reply With Quote