Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-12-2018, 08:36 AM   #1
RPI Designs

Drives: 2016 SS 6 Spd
March Madness Sale At RPI Designs

RPI Designs March Madness Sale Save 10% On Most Items Site Wide

RPI DESIGNS March Madness SALE!!! Starting Today Monday 3/12 and running until Friday 3/16 at Midnight we are giving 10% off website and phone orders. Please use the coupon code Spring to get the sale price.

Please note there are certain products (such as ACS Products, Airbrush, Exhaust Systems, carbon fiber parts and performance products) that are already discounted to the lowest price and are noted on the website, this coupon code will not be allowed to be used on that product that is noted.

If you have any questions please ask. You can shop at www.rpidesigns.com or call 888-257-8515

Here is the link to our thread in the vendor section.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=523030
RPI Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 11:56 AM   #2
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Pssst...the code CAMARO5 always gives us members 10% off. 24/7/365

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 02:27 PM   #3
Aaron0731

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI Designs View Post
Sale Ends Tomorrow!
Care to comment on the above posters claims?
Aaron0731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 02:28 PM   #4
Royal Tiger
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Convertible
You might want to actually include photos or samples of the colors on your website. I was looking at the pre-painted engine dress up parts. Since my car is black I was curious as to going to other colors. Just a thought.
Royal Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 10:21 PM   #5
Spec
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS LS3
Get me a REAL CF set of these door panels (along with the front trim to match- 2 additional pieces) and you've got yourself a sale!

Been looking all over for a set. Found this at phastek but its always unavailable......

https://www.phastekperformance.com/C...terior-kit.htm

Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 02:14 PM   #6
RPI Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron0731 View Post
Care to comment on the above posters claims?
That code will save you 10% as well. By using special sales codes it helps us figure out where and when orders are being placed. That lets us know how effective the Camaro forum is for advertising our products. (Besides an amazing number of people do not use that or any other discount code when ordering parts from us even though they are all over our website.)
Old 03-16-2018, 02:18 PM   #7
RPI Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Tiger View Post
You might want to actually include photos or samples of the colors on your website. I was looking at the pre-painted engine dress up parts. Since my car is black I was curious as to going to other colors. Just a thought.
While we can take pictures of parts in different colors sitting on tables here at the shop we are dependant on our customers to post pictures of our painted products on their cars so that people can see what they look like installed. Usually, if someone posts some nice pictures and a few positive words we will send them a store discount coupon for their effort.