Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 01-18-2014, 03:08 PM   #29
Samson2029

Drives: 328xi, ML400, ZL1 man. 2013
Great cause and great auction !!!! The COPO is amazing and will definitively add to the Camaro brand.
Samson2029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 03:19 PM   #30
Brettzel

Drives: #null
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick View Post
It's not about the money...it's for charity. I want to say a lot more but I'll hold my tongue.

Lol, what? I want to know what you wanted to say. The guy is just saying that 700k is a lot of money and is clearly saying it is so for the charity, not just in general.

"Anyone who tells me a good car is one that is light with high power to weight ratio is an amateur." - Kazutoshi Mizuno

Brettzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 03:22 PM   #31
Brettzel

Drives: #null
Quote:
Originally Posted by skirush View Post
I agree. Friggin hideous. Why would they make such an ugly car?! Way to destroy the looks of the camaro.

Different strokes for different folks. In the words of Nakai San, "There is no such thing as "ugly" cars. It's a hobby, we all like different things. Variety in taste is a good thing for the world. There is no such thing as an "ugly" object."

"Anyone who tells me a good car is one that is light with high power to weight ratio is an amateur." - Kazutoshi Mizuno

Brettzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 04:48 PM   #32
james347

Drives: 2006 Crownline
I really like the look of that car. Fantastic that it helps charity.
james347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 04:57 PM   #33
axis
Search Ninja

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
What's the need to even make a comment like he/she did in this venue sorry you don't get it
How do you make the connection of ST's saying it's a ugly car to having anything against wounded soldiers? Do you think the COUNTLESS guys that said the Breast cancer awareness pink Camaro was ugly, have something against boobs? You need to lighten up. It's JUST HIS OPINION.
Bo (knows) White ported TB
Kooks LT's/ Dynomax VT
Pfadted (springs/sways)
Dyno tuned by Rhino and GPI

I once parallel parked a train.
axis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 05:21 PM   #34
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by axis View Post
How do you make the connection of ST's saying it's a ugly car to having anything against wounded soldiers? Do you think the COUNTLESS guys that said the Breast cancer awareness pink Camaro was ugly, have something against boobs? You need to lighten up. It's JUST HIS OPINION.
and it's mine too Ok, First off the post on this thread right after Tran's post is we see the word - HIDEOUS, really? No other comment on what the article is about. So it's pretty easily surmisable that it's a negative post, which by definition, is trolling...look it up. So I wanted to test to see what his true intentions were if he was speaking about the Veterans or the car? "What? Oh, I didn't think of that " Some of you people need to lighten up, I'm not attacking you yet you're not hesitating to attack me. OMFG. Seriously?

And while I'm at it, the car is a Camaro, and some of you guys think the car is hideous? GTFO If you hate the styling of the car, there are other manufacturer's that you can go and spend you're hard-earned money on. In my opinion, it's frickin' embarrassing for a 5th Gen Camaro owner to say that another 5th Gen Camaro is hideous. Frickin' retarded if you really want to know.

Last edited by Bad@ssCamaro; 01-18-2014 at 05:37 PM.
Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 05:28 PM   #35
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
So who got the car? and Congrats for getting it and helping the wounded soldiers
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 05:40 PM   #36
Bad@ssCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirush View Post
I agree. Friggin hideous. Why would they make such an ugly car?! Way to destroy the looks of the camaro.

Old 01-18-2014, 05:54 PM   #37
rich3fan
What's this button do?

Drives: 2019 Black 2SS
Fight the good fight Bad@ss!

rich3fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 05:59 PM   #38
Bad@ssCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsBroke View Post
Fight the good fight Bad@ss!

Old 01-18-2014, 06:04 PM   #39
LOWDOWN
Downright Upright

Drives: Daily
B@, it was at the very least an "inappropriate" and easily misconstrued one-word response to the whole story in the previous, and only, post...

Ironic thing is, those folks benefitting from the sale of the car, and those who fought before them, encountered grievous injuries just so an obviously non-thinking person could say exactly that...

Now I recall why I seldom venture into the General "arena"...
LOWDOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 06:06 PM   #40
SnowyCamaro

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1, 2006 Chevy Equinox
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBS View Post
So who got the car? and Congrats for getting it and helping the wounded soldiers

Yeah I was waiting for Jay Leno to walk up on stage
Old 01-18-2014, 06:08 PM   #41
Bad@ssCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWDOWN View Post
B@, it was at the very least an "inappropriate" and easily misconstrued one-word response to the whole story in the previous, and only, post...

Ironic (if not moronic) thing is, those folks benefitting from the sale of the car, and those who fought before them, encountered grievous injuries just so an obviously non-thinking person could say exactly that...

Now I recall why I seldom venture into the General "arena"...
That folks, is a man that understands what it's all about Thank you sir. I rarely do also but at times it's unavoidable.

Old 01-18-2014, 06:11 PM   #42
axis
Search Ninja

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
and it's mine too Ok, First off the post on this thread right after Tran's post is we see the word - HIDEOUS, really? No other comment on what the article is about. So it's pretty easily surmisable that it's a negative post, which by definition, is trolling...look it up. So I wanted to test to see what his true intentions were if he was speaking about the Veterans or the car? "What? Oh, I didn't think of that " Some of you people need to lighten up, I'm not attacking you yet you're not hesitating to attack me. OMFG. Seriously?

And while I'm at it, the car is a Camaro, and some of you guys think the car is hideous? GTFO If you hate the styling of the car, there are other manufacturer's that you can go and spend you're hard-earned money on. In my opinion, it's frickin' embarrassing for a 5th Gen Camaro owner to say that another 5th Gen Camaro is hideous. Frickin' retarded if you really want to know.
I can understand you sticking up for the Camaro but there are MANY designs that I along with MANY people on this site think are hideous. 24+in rims, vertical doors, certain paint jobs, neon EVERYWHERE, etc. Just because we don't like what some people have done with their rides doesn't mean we hate the styling of the car itself. If you can't see the difference, you need to step back and think long and hard about it. I don't personally know ST but i'm fairly certain he wasn't calling wounded soldiers hideous. What American in their right mind would do that? If you did, you took it the wrong way and therefore attacking him was unwarranted. His comment ABOUT THE CAR wasn't trolling it's HIS OPINION. If that's what you consider trolling, this entire site, along with most other ones, are a troll playground.

No you didn't attack me and i'm not attacking you. You did however attack a fellow Camaro5 member because of your own misinterpretation of his comments.
Bo (knows) White ported TB
Kooks LT's/ Dynomax VT
Pfadted (springs/sways)
Dyno tuned by Rhino and GPI

I once parallel parked a train.
axis is offline   Reply With Quote