Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-29-2016, 11:43 AM   #15
NC_SS

Drives: 2012 M6 Camaro SS (RIP)
My wife can't drive stick, so that's how I avoid her trying to drive my SS

NC_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 12:05 PM   #16
8balldeluxe

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS Victory Red
When your done with your roses you can come cut mine.
Speed Engineering Headers w/ Texas Speed HFC's ~ Flowmaster 2 1/2" cat back w/Flowmaster Super 10's ~ Cold Air Inductions Intake w/ Scoop and WW relocate ~ VMAX CNC Spiral PTB ~ Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/Hawk pads ~ ZL1 Spoiler ~ SCTX4 RDP Tuned
8balldeluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 12:34 PM   #17
paul84043

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer08 View Post
It's just a car
It's a general lack of respect that leads to all kinds of problems in a relationship.

Good luck.
paul84043 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 12:34 PM   #18
Badfinger

Drives: 2010 2SS
Wasn't this made into a movie years ago....Battle of the Roses?
Badfinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 12:49 PM   #19
68rssscamaro
Camaro: A Legend Reborn!!

Drives: SOLD: 12 2SS/RS LS3 45th
Rose bushes are the worst, especially near the entrance and driveway-I would let you cut them right down or remove them!

68rssscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 12:51 PM   #20
flyer08
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul84043 View Post
It's a general lack of respect that leads to all kinds of problems in a relationship.

Good luck.
If that's the case they have more to worry about than cars. I'd be concerned about the health of their relationship when you have to come onto a message board to talk down about your spouse and how you caused a scene in the neighborhood. But hey, that wouldn't be my business if not posted here
flyer08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 12:51 PM   #21
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Drives: 1970 Buick, 2012 1SS LS3
Still no real guarantee it won't happen again. Gotta road-haul him.
Old 05-29-2016, 01:25 PM   #22
ssrs2lt

Drives: too many
Yeah nothing truly resolved..good luck..as a youngin I might have ripped a donut in the yard lol
Old 05-29-2016, 04:16 PM   #23
Malibu T
Barbie Aficionado

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul84043 View Post
It's a general lack of respect that leads to all kinds of problems in a relationship. Good luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer08 View Post
If that's the case they have more to worry about than cars. I'd be concerned about the health of their relationship when you have to come onto a message board to talk down about your spouse and how you caused a scene in the neighborhood. But hey, that wouldn't be my business if not posted here
GOOD GRIEF! Guess I should have seen comments like this coming. Lighten up 'Dr Phil'. Aired my dirty laundry here on C5 solely to be viewed as marital/relationship/Camaro owner humor. We've both had brain farts like this (ie; the time I used a Mr Clean Magic Eraser to clean bugs off the hood of his 80's burgundy F150). Our 20 year relationship is certainly not perfect, but it's stable... mostly because we didn't get a Prenup. (Btw, that was a joke too.) Sadly, there are serious cases of major family disfunction & domestic violence all over this world... I'm grateful that my [slightly exaggerated] 'Joan Crawford/Mommy Dearest' temper tantrum on the rose bushes, nor his shouting over a tractor motor (while wearing an ear protection headset) is a cause for concern. Our very tiny rural community knows I adore my Camaro... as much as my husband obsesses over his flowerbeds & cutting our 3 acre lawn into perfectly straight rows. A few saw our rare public spat, and per text messages we received, they thought it was quite funny when the dust settled... As did we.
Malibu T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 04:29 PM   #24
Slilly20102ss

Drives: 2010 2ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibu T View Post
GOOD GRIEF! Guess I should have seen comments like this coming. Lighten up 'Dr Phil'. Aired my dirty laundry here on C5 solely to be viewed as marital/relationship/Camaro owner humor. We've both had brain farts like this (ie; the time I used a Mr Clean Magic Eraser to clean bugs off the hood of his 80's burgundy F150). Our 20 year relationship is certainly not perfect, but it's stable... mostly because we didn't get a Prenup. (Btw, that was a joke too.) Sadly, there are serious cases of major family disfunction & domestic violence all over this world... I'm grateful that my [slightly exaggerated] 'Joan Crawford/Mommy Dearest' temper tantrum on the rose bushes, nor his shouting over a tractor motor (while wearing an ear protection headset) is a cause for concern. Our very tiny rural community knows I adore my Camaro... as much as my husband obsesses over his flowerbeds & cutting our 3 acre lawn into perfectly straight rows. A few saw our rare public spat, and per text messages we received, they thought it was quite funny when the dust settled... As did we.
I was willing to chip in bail money as I was reading your post.I thought it was a cool story myself and car looks great btw.
Old 05-29-2016, 04:32 PM   #25
crabapple

Drives: '12 ZR1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibu T View Post
Cheers to you, hubby and 20 years!! Seems the way the two of you handle marriage qualms, you will have another 20 years!!!
I too have aired our differences about my Camaro in our driveway and still going after 16 years!!!
crabapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 04:38 PM   #26
pincoin
Camaro owner since 1982

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS-RS Conv IBM L99
Go to the bowling alley and get another husband
pincoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 04:39 PM   #27
Cldgin2

Drives: 2017 1LE SS
All Im thinking this entire time reading this

1) Wish my wife obsessed over our camaro and
2) Wish she gave a shit about the car more than house :P
3) She never wants to drive the Camaro. Shame right there!
Old 05-29-2016, 04:45 PM   #28
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
First of all i was stuck at you mentioning a garage and non of these expensive cars are in it. To me the rest is a moot point.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote