Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Transmissions

AWE Tuning

Old 10-20-2023, 01:50 PM   #1
jd2021

Drives: 2023 Camaro SS1LE
SS1LE A10 Driveshaft and Axels

Hello All, hope you guys are doing well today.

I have a couple of dumb questions.

Does anybody know if the A10 ZL1/ZL1-1LE driveshaft fits in an SS1LE with the A10?

Does anybody know if the A10 ZL1/ZL1-1LE axels fit in an SS1le with the A10?

I've been trying to look around for information but I'm not certain if things I'm looking at are correct. I'm wondering if this could be a path for upgrading these components with something oem-ish without having to go aftermarket. I know that these vehicles all have the e-diff, but I haven't done all the part number research to check if they're all the same e-diff either. If it hasn't been done before, then I guess I'll experiment and find out when I actually start building my car.

Best,
Josiah
jd2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 11:44 PM   #2
oldman

Drives: SS 6 speed of course
I don't have your combination but:
1) drive shaft should fit.
2) you entire cradle in the rear is identical to the ZL1 so you already have the ZL1 1/2 shafts.
Forged short block, large duration sub .600 lift Cam Motion cam, 7200 RPM fuel cut, Pray Ported Heads, 3.85 pulley D1X, stage II intercooler, DSX secondary low side, DSX E85 sensor, Lingenfelter big bore 2.0 pump, ported front cats, 60608 Borla, LT4 injectors, ZL1 1LE driveshaft and Katech ported TB, ported MSD intake, BTR valvetrain, ARP studs, ProFlow valves, PS4 tires.
oldman is offline   Reply With Quote