Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 12-15-2014, 02:30 PM   #15
Little Red Zed

Drives: 1989 IROC Z28 Convert, 2010 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRNOSS View Post
Best price I could find at the holiday inn express was $169. They have a couple other hotels that were cheaper, and I know a few ppl stay at the campground because it's something like $40 a night!

What were the prices last year?
Sorry, I'm not sure what the prices were last year at the Holiday Inn. We stayed at the Days Inn last year and the Super 8 the year before. The Holiday Inn and Super 8 were full by the time I booked last year. Got on it earlier this year. The Days Inn was in need of updating. Holiday Inn is the host hotel for the Camaro Rally. It's the newest and nicest in that area of Sturgis.

Mjrracing97 stayed at the Holiday Inn last year. They may know last years pricing.
Little Red Zed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 03:53 PM   #16
Meltdownaverted
I sell Camaro's

Drives: traded 11 2SS RS SGM for 13 SS 1LE
Quote:
Best price I could find at the holiday inn express was $169. They have a couple other hotels that were cheaper, and I know a few ppl stay at the campground because it's something like $40 a night!

What were the prices last year?
Cabin prices are the same as last year, I'll take the camping cabins as the price of my whole week is the same as most spend for a single night and I sure don't remember spending much time in the room while there
Meltdownaverted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 06:22 PM   #17
iceman5730
Iceman

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT SC/RS CGM
Have a great time guys Robin and I won't be going this year. Post some good pic's when you get back
Old 12-23-2014, 06:42 PM   #18
pony

Drives: 2011 2SS Convert; Color RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Red Zed View Post
Sorry, I'm not sure what the prices were last year at the Holiday Inn. We stayed at the Days Inn last year and the Super 8 the year before. The Holiday Inn and Super 8 were full by the time I booked last year. Got on it earlier this year. The Days Inn was in need of updating. Holiday Inn is the host hotel for the Camaro Rally. It's the newest and nicest in that area of Sturgis.

Mjrracing97 stayed at the Holiday Inn last year. They may know last years pricing.
I moved to the Super 8 this year hoping to get away from all those Crazy Canadians. NOW you're telling me you also moved???? I know we (Steve/Lisa) were made official unofficial "token" Canadians so we could drink with ya but do we now have to go through a new vetting process Jim?? Geez...

PS Super 8 rate for AARP/Senior members is $96 (I got $84 for early resv) You only have to be 50 and membership is $15 so it might be worth it.
pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 07:06 PM   #19
kevinw

Drives: 2013 Black 2 LT vert
and i thought only Harleys went up there in august of every year.
now this and Bowling Green next year.
i see alot of camaro guys rackin up some serious miles next year!
kevinw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 05:21 PM   #20
Little Red Zed

Drives: 1989 IROC Z28 Convert, 2010 2LT
Hey, how does this sound for you retired types and people with too much holiday time.

Head to Sturgis for Sturgis Camaro Rally in the end of June, head east to Chicago, onto Detroit, over to New York, down to Washington, through the Carolina's, start heading west back to Atlanta, up to Nashville, then to Bowling Green for Camaro Fest6 and back to British Columbia, Canada for Revelstoke4.

Now that's a Camaro road trip!!!
Little Red Zed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 12:18 PM   #21
mjrracing97
Bumblebee1961

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS Transformers Edition
Send a message via Skype™ to mjrracing97
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony View Post
I moved to the Super 8 this year hoping to get away from all those Crazy Canadians. NOW you're telling me you also moved???? I know we (Steve/Lisa) were made official unofficial "token" Canadians so we could drink with ya but do we now have to go through a new vetting process Jim?? Geez...

PS Super 8 rate for AARP/Senior members is $96 (I got $84 for early resv) You only have to be 50 and membership is $15 so it might be worth it.
Steve and Lisa, no vetting process and the word we used wasn't token ,,, it was honorary , meaning you are stuck with us!!! We love you guys!!!
mjrracing97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 01:40 PM   #22
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrracing97 View Post
Steve and Lisa, no vetting process and the word we used wasn't token ,,, it was honorary , meaning you are stuck with us!!! We love you guys!!!
Where do you Guy's book at? Thought I should book just in case. Probably on my own and looking to share a room.

Old 01-02-2015, 06:38 PM   #23
NFRNOSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc View Post
Where do you Guy's book at? Thought I should book just in case. Probably on my own and looking to share a room.

A bunch of us are booked at the holiday inn express. I'm not sure if Jim and Myrna booked there as well.

Also, we have a block of rooms in billings for the trip down already booked. This is for the Tuesday night.
NFRNOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 06:47 PM   #24
Merc
In The Circle

Quote:
A bunch of us are booked at the holiday inn express. I'm not sure if Jim and Myrna booked there as well.

Also, we have a block of rooms in billings for the trip down already booked. This is for the Tuesday night.
Have a number or extra rooms. It's a long shot, but I should have rooms just in case.

Last edited by Merc; 01-02-2015 at 09:15 PM.
Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 06:52 PM   #25
Merc
In The Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrracing97 View Post
Should we tell pony, that I have been none to get silly from time to time.

Old 01-02-2015, 07:13 PM   #26
NFRNOSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc View Post
Have a number or extra rooms. It's a long sho, but I should have rooms just in case.

For billings for the best western: 406-256-9400 : http://www.bwbillings.com/
Book under "Western Canada Camaro Club" for the group rate.

I'm not sure if the holiday inn express in Sturgis has any rooms left, and as far as I know there are no group rates for anyone as its one of the host hotels. The number is 605-347-4140

I know Layla and Andy are staying at the campground again this year.
NFRNOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 08:39 PM   #27
redbaron

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
Quote:
For billings for the best western: 406-256-9400 : http://www.bwbillings.com/
Book under "Western Canada Camaro Club" for the group rate.

I'm not sure if the holiday inn express in Sturgis has any rooms left, and as far as I know there are no group rates for anyone as its one of the host hotels. The number is 605-347-4140

I know Layla and Andy are staying at the campground again this year.
when we get together this month we should work out our departing times and where we are meeting you Calgary Folks at.
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 08:40 PM   #28
redbaron

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
Merc if you book in Billlings Mt let me know so we can have a count on the room left thanks
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote