Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 09-14-2016, 10:07 PM   #29
forklord

Drives: 2010 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy82 View Post

That is good ill give him that lol.

Addiction aint no joke tho and ill leave it at that.
2010 2SS- 562whp/634wtq 12 psi on3 turbo 78mm magnum /w aem truboost, pat g cam, Kooks 3" catback, Factory Rep 41s with 285/315 20" michelin PSS, Snow Meth, Hex Hood Vents, ZL1 FP & ADM FPCM /w JMS BAP, ID 850s, DSS lvl 4 axles & aluminum 1 piece D/S, Total Pro BMR bushings, fe4 sways, toe rods & trailing arms, Prothane engine mounts, MGW shifter, eaton true trac, mantic 9000 clutch, idealg master cylinder, JDP clutch oil reservoir, ram clutch pedal adjust, Tick clutch & bleed lines, Dewitts Rad
forklord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 10:12 AM   #30
MrChrisLS3

Drives: 2018 1SS M6
God luck on your recovery, just keep it first and foremost and be grateful you got out of the game when you did.

Why not get with one of the tuners on here, or even check with whoever tuned the car before. Perhaps they can load a stock tune for you.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd have a hard time with myself just leaving it and knowing that some else is going to have to deal a consequence of my bad choices. Maybe tuck your number in the glove box or something so the new owner can reach out and you can help them out when they are wondering wtf is wrong with the car. Who knows, maybe they'll buy turbo kit from you?
MrChrisLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 07:30 PM   #31
tlavoie87
Built Not Bought

Drives: 2010 Twin Turbo LFX
at least hes going in the right direct with recovery.. addiction is no joke .. not sure how its being tuned but if he has hptuners just download from the tune repository im sure someone has a similar build ..Best of luck man

"Built Not Bought!'

Sponsors:
OverKill Motorsports
tlavoie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 03:46 AM   #32
1KillerSS
Too much is never enough!

Drives: AGP TT SS [COTW] 4/20/15
Send a message via Skype™ to 1KillerSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkentect View Post
Lol I don't have to build a turbo ride in order to know that mods don't equal value. Also you can't even say it's your ride, The bank still owns it, AND they're taking it back because you can't afford their ride.
Quote:
lol love it. You need to change the title to "Need Help! Paid for mods and forgot that the car isnt mine yet!"
Quote:
$33k!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dude, your a freaking jerk, the guy is down on his luck anyway. Why rub it in, or add insult to injury? I mean damn man, your life must be golden, and perfect, with no mistakes and I'm guessing that your closer to god than the rest of us too. I would guess that your 16 years old, and your parents aren't aware that you are using their computer while they are out.

Grow up man. We are all just people here, and we make mistakes. It must have been hard for the OP to tell us all he screwed up and has paid some of the highest price tags there are to pay. You and your comments are not needed. Go troll somewhere else.

OP if you have HPtuners, send me a pm with your email address. I may be able to help you.

I am sorry for your misfortune, and hope that you can pick up the pieces with very little harm to anybody else. From someone who has had family members who have struggled with addiction, I know it's hard, and hopefully you know that it's a long road ahead. Just stay focused.
AGP TT kit, 54/57 Forged rotating assembly, Custom grind cam... Dual nozzle meth, ID850's, Livernois dual fuel pumps, ECS BAP, 25% UDP, 3 inch Magnaflow catback with X pipe, Mantic 9000 clutch, DSS 1000hp axles, DSS aluminum driveshaft, ZL1 rear end, solid subframe bushings, HE differential offset bushings, BMR Trailing arm, BMR toe rods, Lingenfelter LNC-2000,SJM Line Lock. 747 whp 714wtq

Build thread
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...55#post8107855
1KillerSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 05:07 PM   #33
forklord

Drives: 2010 2SS
car reduced to 27.5k canadian. thats like 21 usd or somethin. blackbear sorted me out in a day
2010 2SS- 562whp/634wtq 12 psi on3 turbo 78mm magnum /w aem truboost, pat g cam, Kooks 3" catback, Factory Rep 41s with 285/315 20" michelin PSS, Snow Meth, Hex Hood Vents, ZL1 FP & ADM FPCM /w JMS BAP, ID 850s, DSS lvl 4 axles & aluminum 1 piece D/S, Total Pro BMR bushings, fe4 sways, toe rods & trailing arms, Prothane engine mounts, MGW shifter, eaton true trac, mantic 9000 clutch, idealg master cylinder, JDP clutch oil reservoir, ram clutch pedal adjust, Tick clutch & bleed lines, Dewitts Rad
forklord is offline   Reply With Quote