Drives: 2020 ZLE Rally Green A10
Looks great!
Sebring Best Lap Time 2:29 Video
Roebling Road Best Lap Time 1:25 Video
Blast2hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 09:29 AM   #17
Bow Tie Affair

Drives: 6th. Gen ZL1
That is awesome. It really shows the body lines well.
Bow Tie Affair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 10:08 AM   #18
kttxz06

Drives: '18 Zl1. '18 GT350.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneBoy View Post
Being that we're all members of the same gen6 community, I've never understood why people respond like this when others post pics of their cars. I get we all have different tastes, but if you hate it, no one is forcing you to comment. Or at the very most, say 'not my thing, but congrats' or something like that.

If you and the op were members of the same local car club, would you mosey up to him and whisper in his ear "Your car is God awful."?

Apologies for the monologue. As you were.
Um, because it's America and if someone post up a pic of their car and it looks hideous, they have every right to say so. And honestly, IMO, that car is hideous. My opinion should of just left it black. Now, having said that, it's his choice and it's his car. So, they are more than welcome to destroy it as they so please. People like me will laugh. While others will applaud. Grow a pair.

And no, if I was in the same car club as him, I wouldn't even speak to him because there would be nothing to speak about.
Old 04-14-2017, 10:12 AM   #19
KLR ZL1
H-Town Camaro Club Member

Drives: 17 Hyper Blue Metallic KLR-ZL1
That looks good, but I also think the black looks amazing. Which it always does when it's clean and when you take off the wrap it will look perfect.
Old 04-14-2017, 10:35 AM   #20
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by kttxz06 View Post
Um, because it's America and if someone post up a pic of their car and it looks hideous, they have every right to say so. And honestly, IMO, that car is hideous. My opinion should of just left it black. Now, having said that, it's his choice and it's his car. So, they are more than welcome to destroy it as they so please. People like me will laugh. While others will applaud. Grow a pair.

And no, if I was in the same car club as him, I wouldn't even speak to him because there would be nothing to speak about.
Be that as it may...some people need to learn some manners; and quit flying the "I can say anything I want, so I will" flag. It's obnoxious, regardless to a person's right to an opinion.

Respect and decorum cost nothing - and it says mountains about a person who chooses to use them.
Old 04-14-2017, 10:36 AM   #21
jpaxx

Drives: 17' ZL1 A10 Set to order
Quote:

I love this guy KTTXZ06. He loves the black. Which by the way is not destroyed, but being perfectly preserved by the wrap which will one day be removed to reveal a perfect finish. As for "Grow a pair". Anyone who puts themselves out there by posting pictures should be willing to accept the positive and negative comments. They are the ones that already have a pair unlike the people who hide behind a screen an keyboard and spew venom.
jpaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 10:50 AM   #22
kttxz06

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpaxx View Post
I love this guy KTTXZ06. He loves the black. Which by the way is not destroyed, but being perfectly preserved by the wrap which will one day be removed to reveal a perfect finish. As for "Grow a pair". Anyone who puts themselves out there by posting pictures should be willing to accept the positive and negative comments. They are the ones that already have a pair unlike the people who hide behind a screen an keyboard and spew venom.
It's a car for crying out loud. If it gets a few chips in the paint....OMG. You just destroyed the car. smh. Anyhow, no, the point was it's an open forum. We can dislike someone's choice of wrap or not. Just like you can dislike my post. Don't care, my day goes on as usual. It's a forum. Just a few screen names on a screen who type stuff every now and then.

But, let's disregard all of the positive things we've said about other cars. Funny how it works around forums. As soon as you say something negative, it's hate. Disregarding all of the other kudos' that have been slung other peoples way.

Typical.

Oh, and I still think the wrap is hideous. Now, that one wrap that was all gray, now that was a sick wrap. See, but oh wait, we get no points for saying stuff positive. Fkn forums never change.
Old 04-14-2017, 10:53 AM   #23
Infern0
Bring It

Drives: In Between
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wyndham View Post
Be that as it may...some people need to learn some manners; and quit flying the "I can say anything I want, so I will" flag. It's obnoxious, regardless to a person's right to an opinion.

Respect and decorum cost nothing - and it says mountains about a person who chooses to use them.

This.

Most of the comments stem from keyboard warriors that would have typically been respectful and held their tongue in person. Internet anonymity is a big confidence boost for some.

Definitely his car and he can do with it what makes him happy. And as someone said above, it's a free country and you can express your opinion, but it says a lot about the person, and it's logged in the searchable system for the foreseeable future as well. Hope it doesn't bite them in the ass later.

2017 Camaro ZL1 M6 - Everything but the sunroof - Sold

2010 Camaro SS - 650RWHP Daily Driver - Traded
Infern0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 10:53 AM   #24
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
I think it looks great OP! Definitely going to cause some rubbernecking while driving. It's a one of a kind wrap and I think it was very well done.

Best regards,

Kayla L.
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 04:13 PM   #25
GoneBoy

Drives: '17 ZL1
Quote:

Aaaahhhh. It's this guy again. Judging from your posts here and a couple of yours I read from a now deleted thread, I honestly don't know where to begin with you, so I guess I won't. I realize general fraternal civility even in the midst of a disagreement is a foreign concept to some folks.
GoneBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 04:26 PM   #26
Evolvedx27

Drives: 2017 ZL1
Quote:

My kind of guy. Thank you. Well said. That's what's wrong with America, people that are sensitive little cry babies. Here's a trophy even though you suck.
Evolvedx27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 04:46 PM   #27
Artos

Drives: A10 LT4
Glad you are happy...that sort of look isn't for me, but I'm not driving it.

~~~~~~~~

WTH is so hard about being honest & respectful at the same time...being brazen, rude & crusty adds no value.
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 04:51 PM   #28
kttxz06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
Glad you are happy...that sort of look isn't for me, but I'm not driving it.

~~~~~~~~

WTH is so hard about being honest & respectful at the same time...being brazen, rude & crusty adds no value.
You said what I said, but more eloquently. But, the meaning was the same. So, doesn't matter if it's brazen, rude, or crusty. Just cus it was "nice" doesn't hold more value over someone calling it how they see it.